GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awkward Gym Moments

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Had the idea for this thread for so very long, but never did it. Too many stories keep getting passed, so finally.......I created the thread for everyone to share their awesome, hilarious, ridiculous gym stories

I'll start.

So today, I'm taking my normal shower and doing my business. Normally, its so early (4am) that people dont walk in or bother me.

So I'm drying my ballsack and taint, when out of nowhere....I bust into a song. Imagine the "Spider Pig Riff" from the Simpsons.

Drying my Taint
Drying my Taint
If I dont dry it, they'll cuss like a saint.

I have no idea why I was singing it. Probably because I was all jacked up from the workout. Well, the ONLY time I've ever done this a gentleman walks in mid verse. The man not only heard me sing, but I froze the moment he came in.

At this moment I could only imagine what he was thinking because I had my junk just airing out and towel drying and singing this God awful song..

He turned around and left. So what did I do?

.......Kept singing.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Now the question that begs asking is did you have one leg up on the bench and were you flossing said taint with a towel. That would be disturbing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Oh, I was definitely Captain Morgan'ing it. Full show aimed at the door when he walked in.

No flossing though. It was more of a two handed shuffle. Think Bowling ball polishing.

A_Bowers

Oh, I was definitely Captain Morgan'ing it. Full show aimed at the door when he walked in.

No flossing though. It was more of a two handed shuffle. Think Bowling ball polishing.

Oh my. Bad mental images. Bad bad bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
In... I can see this thread going Epic very fast.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I would have walkd out too and came back later...

I have a really funny/embarrassing story which I will share when I'm not at work... LOL.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Dont forget....this thread is good for videos as well!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Wow, that is pretty.... um... no words.

Actually I have a similar story, but no taint or free shows were involved. Just the singing. I was showering, and that stupid Taylor Swift song comes on. I hate it but it is so damn catchy that I broke into the chorus. 2 other naked, showering men joined me in belting it out. Well, I didn't see the naked part, I only assume. So, at the conclusion of the song we heard numerous applause, cheers and whistling. Odd day indeed.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Actually I have a similar story, but no taint or free shows were involved. Just the singing. I was showering, and that stupid Taylor Swift song comes on. I hate it but it is so damn catchy that I broke into the chorus. 2 other naked, showering men joined me in belting it out. Well, I didn't see the naked part, I only assume. So, at the conclusion of the song we heard numerous applause, cheers and whistling. Odd day indeed.

....BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! That is awesome!!

I do agree...that song is too damn catchy.

Please DO NOT post a video of your story though.

:D:lol:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

Wow...I think this might be funnier than Z's story hahahaha I can just see 3 grown men singing and dancing to that song :lol:

This is a GREAT idea!! Keep 'em coming, boys!