GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone play Forza 2??

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
all top spec, heres a handy tip: replace your engine before modding that way you can make an uber golf!

I havnt got into the whole tuning thing tbh in confuses me alot! how about you, ill add u later if im on

im: DRTY davelee uk

CrazyUncleDave

Ready to race!
OK. I'm going to start a new thread and compile everyone's gamertags and figure out some potentially good race times for members here.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
thread ressurection! I've been playing this game a lot recently. Mainly driving my freshly painted GTI:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I just got the steering wheel for it, and then my xbox dies. its getting repaired. Ill be on live when i get it back.. My gamer tag is GTImkv

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I've played for 4 or so hours yesterday. I'm still at level 46, but I just bought and fully modded a McLaren F1. Pretty intense car that I need to fine tune. My eyes are bloodshot from staring into the TV for that long, it's pretty bad. Haha.

BTW, I bought a MkV GTI yesterday and did all of the suspension, brakes, clutch, flywheel, tranny, weight, wings, and only did ignition for the engine to keep it in C class.

According to the management system, the engine revs to 7500rpm and hits 8psi max and holds 8psi all the way to 7500. I wish that was the case in real life with just ignition stuff. More like hits 13, drops to 7 or so at 6500+ when stock. About 10-11psi Stg 2.