GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone play Forza 2??

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
forza owns! ive been trying to beat the career but those endurance races kick my ass.

my gamertag is newaveride (same as my name here)

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Hey Meat, your plaid-ed GTI is waiting for ya! I didn't lock the design or anything so you can tweak it if you want. You can also change the color without affecting the vinyl design, if you want to (but you may know that already).

awesome man, thanks. I might cover up most of the car and make the plaid coming out from tears in the paint. I'll post pics when I'm done.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
ive got a GTI on there my gamertags also my username.. but my xbox is at my mates.. he stole it off me when i said i had forza 2 lol

VDUB UK

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive got to put mine on there. My xbox just got the 3 red lights lol so i gotta purchase a new one or get it repaired but I fancy the new elite 360, anyways ill add mine soon.

Gamertag: YOUNG GUNN3R

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
I play, although haven't for over a month now as the Xbox has been away to be fixed after being struck by the Red Ring Of Death. Got another one sent to me a few days ago, but that one came up with Error 74 after initial setup, so lasted about 25 seconds!

Here's mine:

Gamer tag is N0BBER (it's a zero not an O)

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
If you want to hear the most beautiful exhaust note... get an rs4 and fully mod it to U999 with turbo, you get 814 awhp, and when u rev her up omg. :fap: :fap: :fap:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I have yet to do that but I have an S4 with the 2.7T RS4 motor in it with a crap load of hp. I <3 my C6 ZO6 though. My Mk2 "R32" kicks ass too. Reason I don't have a gamertag/pictures is because my profile is a secondary profile on my friends 360.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Yea i play on my friends too haha