GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone play Forza 2??

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
anyone else replaced the GTI (mk5) engine then fully modded it? u get maximum possible acceleration. Boooooom and ur gone

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
btw i made a replica edition 30 if anyone wants one? send me a golf and ill re send it to you as the ed30.

Im also working on an r32, maybe the gt650 (big body mods will be immitated with paint), might work might not.

Also im gonna whack up a golfmkv.com one sop i suggest you all buy a spare golf then we can have a golfmkv.com team / race

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
I am lovin this game just picked it up

add me as freinds user name: boonedock82

LOL I stick with what works :p

Anyone have their tuning set up dialed in perfect yet, I am still fighting with it, the online calculators dont seem to have it just right Iono?

MkVangeleye

Passed Driver's Ed
damn forza 2 is naughty!!
i got the red lights as well and ive been on hold at xbox for the better part of 4 hours. its horrible.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
cheers, i was really chuffed with it, took ages, i get really impatient making paint jobs on there, first i did it without checking the logo online and i spent ages doing it in bloody italics! then i had to spend another 30 mins trying to get it right. making the 'slashes' was the hardest part of that car