GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
I loved that game for the snes.

Hogwarts legacy has been one of the more enjoyable open world games I have played to date. I feel like I am nearing the ending and I'm sad about it.

Hogwarts is so short. All the side quests are somewhat useless - the game is definitely aimed at children but it was fun - the combat part of it was well thought out and worked great once you got used to how it worked.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Hogwarts is so short. All the side quests are somewhat useless - the game is definitely aimed at children but it was fun - the combat part of it was well thought out and worked great once you got used to how it worked.
Yes, great game controls.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Damn...The cyberpunk 2077 reviews on the new expansion are killing it. I played the base game at release, but haven't touched it since. I might have to pick up the xpac and start a new play.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn...The cyberpunk 2077 reviews on the new expansion are killing it. I played the base game at release, but haven't touched it since. I might have to pick up the xpac and start a new play.

Going to do the same.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Is that game a first person game? If so, is it like dishonored or is it like COD?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Is that game a first person game? If so, is it like dishonored or is it like COD?
It's first person. I'd say it's more like fallout, but better graphics. Definitely closer to dishonored than cod though.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
If you're looking for something similar to Dishonored there's DEATHLOOP from the same studio

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I tried playing starfield again this weekend, but that lasted like 20 minutes maybe. I didn't do much at all and then logged out. I'm probably done trying with that one.

Instead I found God of Weapons and I've been playing that. It's like vampire survivors, but isometric view like diablo and the inventory is kinda like diablo too. Rounds last only a minute and there's 20 rounds per game. In between rounds you buy new gear, expand your inventory, and try to plan out your build. I feel like I spend more time between the rounds just setting up my character for the next one. Kinda enjoying it though. It'll get me by until the cyberpunk dlc comes out at least.

The next month or so feels pretty loaded. Cyberpunk, Spider-man 2, and Lords of the Fallen.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Going to do the same.
The 2.0 update is tomorrow too. Maybe I'll download that while I'm at work and get some base game stuff started before the DLC comes out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I tried playing starfield again this weekend, but that lasted like 20 minutes maybe. I didn't do much at all and then logged out. I'm probably done trying with that one.

Same. I've tried a few times, but just don't play for more than 15 minutes at a time. Can't get into it.

The 2.0 update is tomorrow too. Maybe I'll download that while I'm at work and get some base game stuff started before the DLC comes out.

Yep. Have time to restart a new character to get up to where PL kicks in.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
What's wrong with starfield? I'm most likely going to get into God of war next. At the present time I'm enjoying being a dark wizard too much.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Starfield I think may be a little slow pace for some, or just not interesting enough? I don't know, but that's what I gather.
For me, I'm still trying to get into it as well. I have a few hours into it and I feel like I've accomplished nothing!
Also, I still don't know/understand a lot of the shit that's going on lol.
There is just so much going on and things you can do, and I just don't have the mental bandwidth to figure it all out.
But I'll keep going, at least until the new Forza comes out next month.