Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Moar pics of white on UG. Might be my favorite color combo

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Heres a shot i had saved. Need to do a shoot soon, but thatl wait till im on air:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_00000213.jpg
    IMG_00000213.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1,564

Spasticpitbull

Ready to race!
Beat-me-to-it bump. :thumbsup:

I was just googling white wheels and found this thread. I'm thinking of plastidipping my curbed-to-shit VMR V710s white to rock em on my UG 5 door. Anyone come across good pics of white V710s on a UG car? White Tarmacs would be awesome, too. I've been searching through thousands of images and fuckloads of threads for over an hour, so any additional pics/ recommendations would be appreciated.

Last edited:

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
^ Moar low... UG and white needs slammed to look good imho

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door

Spasticpitbull

Ready to race!

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
^ Looks good btw, and I think it works at that drop. My preference would be to lose the white mirror caps, but that's just nitpicking.

Spasticpitbull

Ready to race!
^ Looks good btw, and I think it works at that drop. My preference would be to lose the white mirror caps, but that's just nitpicking.

Thanks. Just a spare set I got that painted white. Think Im going to plasti dip them black for shits and giggles...

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
All these shots look great! And idk i dont think you need to be slammed to pull of white/UG. Now if your going for lime green or like a crazy color then you need slammage to pull it off