GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I crazy? Wheel colors :-)

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
So I'm getting ready to peel the flat black I have on now, its peeling at the edges and starting to fade so its time. I knew what color I wanted to do, aged bronze! Swung by Menards to see if they carried the colors i needed, was impressed with their selection!

They didn't have the colors I needed but they did have something that got me thinking lol.

Blaze orange

Would use that as the base color/cote, and then really get crazy with it and spray this over.

Glow in the dark

I'm not exactly sure how it would turn out but it made me laugh just thinking about it. So now mu question is, do I go crazy and try this? Would this look incredibly stupid or should I give it a shot? I already bought all my plastidip to do the aged bronze (was very excited to do that), but I am legitimately considering the ridiculous orange/glow! Someone talk me in or out of this lol.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
Test out your method on something small. The only cost is that of a few cans of paint and your time. The results could be interesting

Viru5

Ready to race!
Give it a try if you dont like it just do it over, you never know you might end up liking it

Viru5

Ready to race!

Viru5

Ready to race!
i dont think that glow in the dark will come off, even if you use plastidip as a base coat

It will, its just like putting clear coat on top of plastidip its just going to be harder to take off wont come off in one big piece.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
You guys don't think it will be to loud and obnoxious? Totally not my style lol, but I think it would look cool.

Ill grab an old rim and test out my theory. You really don't think the glow would peel off with the plastidip? Having a hard time seeing how it wouldn't since the plastidip seals, then glow on top, wouldn't it all come.off when I remove the dip under it?...... assuming I don't like it lol.

Viru5

Ready to race!
You guys don't think it will be to loud and obnoxious? Totally not my style lol, but I think it would look cool.

Ill grab an old rim and test out my theory. You really don't think the glow would peel off with the plastidip? Having a hard time seeing how it wouldn't since the plastidip seals, then glow on top, wouldn't it all come.off when I remove the dip under it?...... assuming I don't like it lol.

It will come off it will just be a little harder to take off because the glow in the dark will act like a clear coat