GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All Things Teal

I have to apologize, but I may steal the idea of the teal smiley for my bmp I've been looking for a color change forever and hate everything and teal is one of my favorite colors, how i didn't put two and two together is beyond me but anyways I love it on yours, also suggestion instead of the center caps paint that thin lip on the outside of the vette lips teal, might be overkill but id be curious to see how it looks

RobbS

Purveyor of terrible cars
Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
I ordered my air setup (Airlift v2 management, Airlift fronts, D-Cup with SS-5's for the rear) on Wednesday from BDA, so I'm awaiting that. Sadly, I don't think it's going to make it here to install by this weekend - but hey, I'll just bang it out this coming week.

If any of you guys are making it to Dub'n'Rub or Wunder Wagens, I'll be a vendor at both and have the car by my booth to check out!

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
You're 'Harrisburg' low.

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
VEEERRRRRRYYYY NICE!

RobbS

Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
Naturally! lol.

Any idea what size I should spring for and still tuck sufficiently while airing out? 17x7.5, et46.

shesadub

ice ice baby
lol i would say fronts start with a 5mm and rears go with 10mm.. and if you still want more you can add a 3 or 5 and stack them behind the other spacers.. thats what i do:thumbsup:

RobbS

Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
I'm rocking 43mm bolts now for the Mercedes wheels, so grab 10x 48mm and 10x 53mm as well with the 5mm and 10mm spacers?

Last edited: