GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All Things Teal

RobbS

Purveyor of terrible cars
Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
Well, not the first half anyway. The second half of these are from when I wrapped my smiley and center caps in teal vinyl. These will probably be the last pictures of my car static, and I have none on here yet, so...

And in case you're wondering how low...

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Sick rig shot :thumbsup: love the teal look and i love those decals. Nice job dude

RobbS

Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
Thanks! I change them up enough, keep up on my Instagram if you want to see what I make daily:

http://followgram.me/allthingslow

Since these shots, I've gone lower and added open fog grilles, euro tails on their way, air on its way, ed30 lip waiting to be ordered... the only thing I'm missing is new wheels. Hah.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Shoulda bought a Vette to go with the wheels

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Not feeling the centercaps but im def lovin the car. You should polish and buff those wheels.

shesadub

ice ice baby
i dont get what your trying to prove with that mudflap picture.. anyways i love teal as well:thumbsup: just not diggin it on the centercaps

RobbS

Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
Some like the center caps, some don't, haha. These wheels are just until I find something else I want to run.

And they were polished (at one point), but man, are they hard to keep up with.

pikachu

Passed Driver's Ed
looks good man. I'm not one to act like my opinion matters, but ever thought of doing the entire wheel in teal? it might compliment the grill more than just the centers.

Prana

Since 88'
Looks good. Was confused at first when I read the title and looked at the pictures. Not much teal, but it's a start!