GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 New Years Resolutions

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2013 CW Wolfsburg
Quit smoking

I only smoke like a pack a week (3 a day usually) but I havent been able to go Lower then that

Does anyone here use the liquid e cigs? Any recommended brands?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Quit smoking

I only smoke like a pack a week (3 a day usually) but I havent been able to go Lower then that

I don't smoke or know of liquid cigs but best of luck with your goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I replaced my smoking addiction with fapping.

While my waist got bigger, my right arm got meaner and leaner.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Quit smoking

thats not bad compared to people i know, try 2 a day then a week later, 1 a day and you'll get used to it. Find other addiction that won't be that detrimental to your health.

I know people that smokes a pack a day, its insane. When i worked for pizza delivery in college days, one of the drivers who trained me, had to ride shotgun, we went to 2 different houses on one run, from store to 1st house, one cigarette, throws out, 1st to 2nd, another cig, then back to store another cig, he put delivery stickers on a huge marlboro box that comes with 20 packs.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I quit smoking 3 years ago. Cold turkey is the only way, otherwise you're just replacing one addiction with another.

I'm with jay. I brought my ecig on vacation and haven't used it. Only way to quit is cold turkey. I stopped smoking then went to vaping, now I just wanna quit. I haven't smoked that in two weeks so maybe this time I can do it

Sent from my distraction device

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I quit smoking 3 years ago. Cold turkey is the only way, otherwise you're just replacing one addiction with another.
^ this

First couple months will be hell, then your body adapts

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I'm with jay. I brought my ecig on vacation and haven't used it. Only way to quit is cold turkey. I stopped smoking then went to vaping, now I just wanna quit. I haven't smoked that in two weeks so maybe this time I can do it

a real dubber, i like the smell of vape, there kinda like pocket hooka's.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Sleep more.
Post more.
Cobra more.
Buy bigger camper.
Camp more.
Fuck more.
More outdoor activities - hike/mtb.
Hang out with friends more.
Meet JAWN.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Another goal: get married this year

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I feels bro. It is nice mane. Awesome to drive and vape. That's why I don't let it go lol

I will seek and destroy your vape'th . . . If you really want to quit smoking for good