Post more.
Cobra more.
Buy bigger camper.
Camp more.
Fuck more.
More outdoor activities - hike/mtb.
Hang out with friends more.
Meet JAWN.

id probably do all that i bolded. all i need is a bmw badge for my mk7 and tell em its an euro version of bmw that isn't sold in US, not that they care, but bitches love bmw owners :laugh:

I feels bro. It is nice mane. Awesome to drive and vape. That's why I don't let it go lol

Sent from my distraction device

i need to get my hands one of those and blast my 2 chainz music in traffic w/ my monster energy (which i have) and oakleys (which i have also). I need lows, doe. my mk7 looks high as fuck.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
almost forgot, i may consider going back to snowboarding after 4-5 years since I've stopped, perhaps go back to play basketball.

only problem, i have to pay off some debt's by april and snowboard gears are expensive and also plan to mod this damn car which i have to put my self on hold (one does not simply buy a GTI and not to mod it). I hope i get good presents, mostly with gift cards or money once i get back from the motherland a week from now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
i was thinking of making his mine, but i have posted like almost 100 times or more in the last day. im striving to be Jawn

I'm still doing terrible and there's only one GK. You, sir, are not a GK.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Stop swearing for me! The little one is only 11 weeks but before I know she will be talking and I will be in trouble.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Oh dang.

I kind of want to wait until my 30s.

Same here. Been dating the GF for more than three years. My two best friends married this year, and now she keeps bugging about when it's gonna happen. Sadly the word marriage isn't in my vocab right now. I actually break out in a sweat thinking about it [emoji15]

Sent from my distraction device

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
Striving to have less one night stands and more honest relationships.

Date women who actually have life goals and ambitions that are more focused than "Save the world. Help as many people as I can."

Get my associate's and get a job somewhere in Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming.