GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1943 AWD/Amphibious Schwimmwagen

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Went to get re-tuned to GIAC and saw this at my Tuner's showroom. It's a 1943 AWD and Amphibious Schwimmwagen by VW...fell in love with it:

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Schwimmwagens are awesome! They are worth a LOT of money too as there weren't many ever made. The ones I've seen for sale are usually listed from $100k on up to like $300k. I'd love to take a ride in one and actually take it in the water. Good luck finding someone who owns one willing to do that, though LOL.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I was told about in the middle of those numbers is what this cost them. Would be difficult to have fun in or even take it out of the showroom.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Probably not for sale for some time as it 'is new' to them. I too just thought of all the fun one could have with that thing.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Things are a sweet cheaper alternative. Obviously not amphibious nor as cool, but still sweet, nonetheless! I know a guy that has a couple....has one slammed on its nuts and it looks awesome!

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Love those too. TT used to have a Red Corrado parked where the Schwimmwagen sits...wonder where it is now.