GOLFMKV

08 gti vs mazdaspeed 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Do we really have to go around calling people gay as though that's automatically an insult, calling people ***gots, telling them you hope they die of AIDS etc.? Someone lock this thread already.

Captain Slow

Banned
Do we really have to go around calling people gay as though that's automatically an insult, calling people ***gots, telling them you hope they die of AIDS etc.? Someone lock this thread already.

not sure what's wrong with calling people cigarettes.

utekineir

Banned

Op is a minority the legal and social consequences of practicing discrimination do not apply.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Op is a minority the legal and social consequences of practicing discrimination do not apply.

All wry humor aside, it's a trend I've been seeing more and more, online and offline over the last year or so, where people are throwing 'f****t' and 'gay' around like crazy. This is definitely happening more now than 5 years ago. All it takes is looking at a picture of an ugly car on the Rotiform Facebook site and half the people are saying "shit's gay" or "gay as AIDS". I am a teacher and I constantly hear kids calling each other 'f****ts' IRL, too, at the school I teach at.

In my opinion, that's some hateful, intolerant bullshit and should be considered just as unacceptable and offensive as a white kid calling a black kid (insert racial slur here).

utekineir

Banned
Imo, growing up in rural nh, it's nothing new.

I deal with people that don't work, spend Their government checks on booze and drugs instead of rent talking about white people money and how it must be nice. I just had pneumonia and didn't have the time to take 1 day off. It must be nice.

In summary, blame Kobe.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
All wry humor aside, it's a trend I've been seeing more and more, online and offline over the last year or so, where people are throwing 'f****t' and 'gay' around like crazy. This is definitely happening more now than 5 years ago. All it takes is looking at a picture of an ugly car on the Rotiform Facebook site and half the people are saying "shit's gay" or "gay as AIDS". I am a teacher and I constantly hear kids calling each other 'f****ts' IRL, too, at the school I teach at.

In my opinion, that's some hateful, intolerant bullshit and should be considered just as unacceptable and offensive as a white kid calling a black kid (insert racial slur here).

Not disagreeing with you, but i think its ironic that it says "salad tosser" under your username

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
My rabbit in the avatar literally throws his bowl of salad around. Hence 'salad tosser'. If this legitimately offends someone, I'd be happy to change it.

utekineir

Banned
While the subject is active for future reference, how clean is clean enough?

I assume its a pretty high standard. I mean I clench my legs pretty tight during sexy time after taking a poo without a shower out of shame. I can only imagine that sort of thing woul make me clench my sphincter tighter than Stallones hands in cliffhanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.