GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

'09 Erratic Front Turn Signals

I've scanned my faults. FYI I have winter tires on without TPS in them and installed a RCD330 radio with the canbus adapter for the steering wheel buttons to work. The problems with the bulbs have been happening well before the radio replacement. Here are my fault codes: OBDeleven data log...
  2. M

'09 Erratic Front Turn Signals

A month ago I had a "front left turn signal error" appear. So naturally I removed the bulb in question, but it looked to be in good shape. I pulled out the right side bulb to compare which was also in good shape. I put the bulbs back in and tested the blinkers out again and now they both work! I...
  3. M

Need help finding replacement engine

Because of many failures within my engine I would like to replace the entire thing. The engine repair would cost more than $1,500 in parts. The engine is no longer and I need a new one. I have exhausted all other options as far as fixing goes and a new one is needed. Is there a cheaper...
  4. M

HELP: New motor?

Recently after getting a "Low Oil Pressure" warning on my stock '09 GTI I took it to my friend's shop (not a dealer). He thought it might be a clogged oil pump after manually checking the pressure. The next day he pulled the oil pan and found metal shards in the oil. None of them larger than a...