GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

Auto-Leveling Headlights Issues.. NEED HELP!

Hello guys I just recently got a problem with my 09 GTI headlights, they seem to always flicker up and down crazy, sometimes it shines straight, but most of the time I am driving it starts going crazy all of a sudden , even when I am standing still. I am not lowered or anything , just stock...
  2. 0

Need Help Installing AUX on my 09GTI

Hey there guys, I think I found a way to finally add an AUX to my 09GTI , but I need your help. I found a Dension GW1LVWT online for pretty cheap , going for only 70$ and am wondering who here has it installed and if its worth it? Does it connect to the pin below arm rest , and play thru stock...
  3. 0

Keep Getting Parking Light Error on 09 VW GTI

Hello guys , couple months back I started getting random Parking Light Error Messages and Light Error on my Cluster, I did not think much of it as I did not know what it was. So everytime I start my car now it shows up and its starting to get annoying and I want to figure out the problem. The...
  4. 0

2009 VW GTI vs 2011 Subaru WRX STI

So my friend got a 2011 STI 6 speed manual couple months back, and we have been wanting to race ever since. We both just recently tuned our cars, I tuned my GTI with Revo Stage 1 , and he got COBB AP Stage 1 for his STI. We finally had a chance to run on a completely empty Freeway in the middle...
  5. 0

Just bought Stage 1, EPC and Check Engine light go on

Hey guys, so I just recently bought a Revo Stage 1 tune yesterday, on the first day I went WOT maybe only a couple times and everything was fine, but when I went to pick up some groceries today, I tried passing someone going pretty fast maybe like around 4.5k RPMS and got a EPC and Check Engine...
  6. 0

Having Problems with my DM Programmer

Hello guys I bought a Driver Motorsport programmer couple months ago, was really excited plugged it in my car and got an error message(Warning! Tuning file empty. ECU write denied.) I do not know what to do, I have been contacting DM for couple months now , no one has replied. I cant have this...
  7. 0

Driver Motorsport Programmer problems

Hey guys so I just got my programmer from DM and was trying to read my stock ECU file, I read direction and all you have to do is put ignition to on and press tuning, but when I did that an error came up it said Warning! Tuning File Empty. ECU write denied. Could this be something with my OBD2...
  8. 0

Want a new head unit

Hello guys I have an 09 VDub GTI and am thinking of getting a new head unit and need your help. First off the reason for getting one is , for some stupid reason VW didn't make a aux for the GTi which I will never get, I'm wondering if I have to get a new head unit or is there a better way to...
  9. 0

MK5 GTI Projector Fell Out of Place

Hello guys , so just recently my headlight went out on my 09 GTI and I decided to buy some new bulb , as soon as it came in I decided to put it on , and with my big hands I guess I took the Projector out of place , leaving me in awe, and now I dont know what to do. Could you put the Projector...
  10. 0

After Intake Install Loud Squeal Noise

Hello guys I just recently bought a EVOMS V-Flow Intake for my 2009 Volkswagen GTI TSI, and my first impressions are, it sounds really good I could actually hear the turbo spool, and the Stock Diverter Valve make that Blow off Valve sound. But after awhile it started making this loud pitched...
  11. 0

Best on the Budget Coilovers?

Hello guys I have been recently looking at some suspension mods for my 2009 GTI. I came across some person that was selling his H&R Super Sports for 50$, went to take a look at them and they were really worn out , so that didn't work. Now I am looking at some cheap coilovers. I have found FK...
  12. 0

MKV TSI GTI vs AP2 S2000

So me and my friend decide to do a friendly pull on some back road to see how my GTI would fair against his S2K. All I have is a EVOMS V-Flow Intake, and he has a Stage 2 Clutch, Lightweight Flywheel, and stock airbox removed with new no name brand filter. I have the 09 GTI with the TSI Engine...
  13. 0

Steering Wheel Light and Traction Control keeps popping up!

Hello guys so just recently I was driving my 2009 Volkswagen GTI to work, when I suddenly got the Steering Wheel Light and Traction Control Light turn on and stay like that. So I quickly decided to stop and restart my car, luckily it turned off so I felt a little better:lol:. Then I continued to...
  14. 0

Looking to buying some Used Springs

Hello guys I found a person near buy that is selling his left over parts, and I am thinking of getting them but need your guys opinion. So hes selling 2 different kind of H&R Springs, the rears are Super Sports, and Fronts are Sports. He said that he got this because of how he like the front to...
  15. 0

Looking to buy my first couple mods need some help!!

Hello guys I have a 09 GTI with the TSI engine and I'm looking at some things to buy and need some of your guys opinions on which ones are best. For the first thing I'm getting will be an Intake, I am thinking either APR Carbonio or the Neuspeed P-Lo intake, I have read that these are the best...
  16. 0

Goodies and Mods for more POWER!

Hello guys, I am new to this forum, I just recently got a 09 GTI TSI 6 Speed Manual, it has 45k miles bought it from some older guy that kept up with maintenance and babied it . I had an LS1 Z28 SS before this, I got this more as a daily driver. Now that I drove it for a couple weeks it makes me...