GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. allset

NYC TRI-STATE: NEW NEUSPEED RSe12 GUNMETAL wrapped in Continental DWS- Great Price

**** SOLD LOCALLY **** Selling my 4 brand new 18" Neuspeed RSe12 Gunmetal finish rims wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DWS . They are balanced ready to mount WILL FIT ANY VW/AUDI WITH 5x112 BOLT PATTERN OFFSET: ET45 WILL SELL FOR $1350 LOCAL I HAVE ALL PURCHASE DATE...
  2. allset

Any BR (Bad Religion) Fans In Here??

Just like it says....... What say you?
  3. allset

Go to Get My Peloquin LSD and SB Clutch Installed Only To Find....

So for the past several months ive been researching parts, saving money, etc all for this day which i had an appointment to get all the parts installed. The biggie is the Peloquin LSD and SB clutch but also an AWE TOP, the "revised" Throw Out Bearing, and the sub-frame anti-clunk bolts and...
  4. allset

Mods and Insurance Coverage- A Few Hard Numbers

After being inspired by the fact Hilfloskind had done this with the same company im with, I gave Geico a call. I know this comes up on here every now and then but i havent seen any real figures. Of course, the rates are very specific to your policy and driving record. And deductables apply. To...
  5. allset

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Wow. Too bad Al Queada is a Franchise. We've got to watch out for the next Col. Sanders