Car(s)
mk6 gti
Just like it says.......

What say you?

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
Stranger Than Fiction album and older, yes.

The newer stuff not so much.

ahhhhh..yes. im of the same opinion. Although The New America wasnt bad.

My faves Generator, Recipe for hate, against the grain.

Seen them about 12 times, best early-mid punk band.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
even The Process of Belief was good.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
damn...no one else??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
good shit - legends of course. Against the Grain was awesome. I've been loving William Elliott Whitmore who signed to Nitro or whatever, but is a total folk guy.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
good shit - legends of course. Against the Grain was awesome. I've been loving William Elliott Whitmore who signed to Nitro or whatever, but is a total folk guy.

Legends with out a doubt, just look at the Epitaph record label.

Graffins voice is golden, their lyrics are 2nd to none, melodies like no one else.

FUKIN awesome.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I think you should be asking who ISN'T a Bad Religion fan. One of the best ever. Period.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
I think you should be asking who ISN'T a Bad Religion fan. One of the best ever. Period.

lol, alot of these younger guys are like Bad who? I saw them at Jones beach 12 years ago and blink 182 opened for them, all the kids split after blink finished their set. There was only older guys and a few select enlightened youngsters that stayed for BR

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
lol, alot of these younger guys are like Bad who? I saw them at Jones beach 12 years ago and blink 182 opened for them, all the kids split after blink finished their set. There was only older guys and a few select enlightened youngsters that stayed for BR

Their loss. Instead of Bad Religion they think that the Biebs is good music. Ha!

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
Their loss. Instead of Bad Religion they think that the Biebs is good music. Ha!

i just barfed im my mouth a little bit.....

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
I've got the Dissent of Man and The Empire Strikes first that I listen to occassionally

Those are also great; im partial to the earlier stuff. i cant say there is one i dont like though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Same for Rise Against and Sick of It All - in the states, RA has to headline over their idols, SOIA, because otherwise the kids would leave. In Europe, when they play huge stadiums with like 15,000 people in them, SOIA headlines.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
I saw them back in 86/87 right after suffer came out, probably 5/6 more times after that. I'm an old fucker, I got into punk right after I started skating 14 y.o. or so. The first band I ever saw was the Ramones back in 85, the dead milk men opened.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2