GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HOP929

IE oil pump conversion

well now the time has come just to get my car running again. passed up on the BT build and am just going K04. im rebuilding the engine and came across IE's 1.8T conversion oil pump. just wondering if anyone has used this system? and, if its worth the chance. I really dont feel like dropping...
  2. HOP929

whats all this white stuff!!

i pulled the trigger on a BT kit. So pulled the engine to have that built and found this on the turbo. Nothing on the head just the wheel and waste gate. You can move the wheel up and down close to 1/8 inch and slightly in and out. the up and down is normal to a point, in and out well not so...
  3. HOP929

cant find these anywhere.

they are on Reigers car but i cant find the wheels anywhere or even what they are.
  4. HOP929

FS HID headlight housing with vw repair kit

As title says I have a driver side headlight with a repair kit doesn't have a ballast or igniter. asking 225 shipped.
  5. HOP929

pag oil amount?

anyone know the number of ounces that go into the compressor. i didnt drain mine when before i brought it back to the dealer for a core. so i have to do it myself. anyone know?
  6. HOP929

S3 intercooler

ok ive looked around on ecs and some other parts places and found them anywhere from 290 to 560 but i just want to be positive cause i have been screwed on the internet deal an would like to go to the dealer. but the dealer doesnt carry the s3 cooler since its a european only car. so whats my...
  7. HOP929

Valeo-Bosch difference

the only thing the dealer and i could come up with is one might have a spacer ring behind the pulley and brand difference other wise its the same part number except the last letter i have a "C" valeo and bosch was "F". but other than that is there really a difference in the two?
  8. HOP929

TIRES....

okay im getting a set of VMR rims in 19''X8.5 and nitto besides the NT555 makes a 225-35-19 tire, recomended by vmr. i plan on lowering the car and looked at the tire chart. but was wondering if a 225-40-19 would work? the car is going to sit at about a fingers gap maybe a little lower. and i...
  9. HOP929

slightly different DV question

okay i have searched around and around and all i can find is do the awe kit or forge or blah blah relocate. but this is what i want to do this relocate with the forge DV. Has anyone seen this or done this option and how do i do it.. plus where in the living gods name do i get that engine...
  10. HOP929

A/C compressor difference question

i have an 07 FSI and i got a used compressor from an 06.5, figured they would be the same but they arent. whats the difference between the two? there wasnt any images of it just the description, so that was my first noob mistake. the one on the left came on the car, and the right one is the one...
  11. HOP929

A/C compressor difference question

i have an 07 FSI and i got a used compressor from an 06.5, figured they would be the same but they arent. whats the difference between the two? there wasnt any images of it just the description, so that was my first noob mistake. the one on the left came on the car, and the right one is the one...
  12. HOP929

just out of curiosity..

is there any way possible to put in a 2.0 gti intercooler in a mk4 tdi?? of course rigging in some custom piping. or would that have to go to a FMIC only type of thing.
  13. HOP929

FS: MKIV core support

its an aftermarket core support, i got it and when i opened the box they sent me the wrong one, the only reason why they didnt want it back is it has a bit of damage on it. just some scrapes. so im selling it cause well i dont need it. $100 and $20 for shipping.
  14. HOP929

intercooler setup question.

im in the process of rebuilding my gti and when i got the car i checked the codes and one was a boost pressure code. and before the car went to the frame rack i made jumper hoses for the radiator and aftercooler. i took the car for a spin and the SEL went away. assuming it was that code cause...
  15. HOP929

neuspeed hi flo charge piping.

okay maybe i havent searched hard enough. but i looked multiple times. but i was wondering if anyone has ran the charge piping upgrades like the k04 charge upgrade and the one that connects to the throttle body?. is there really any gains to be had by changing these?. i can see the k04 upgrade...
  16. HOP929

my smashed GTI

so ive been searching for some time for my first VW. I found an 07 with some front end damage nothing to complicated. The only problem is that i can tell there are a lot of little pieces missing. i was wondering if anyone had a parts diagram for the front end cause as of now the car looks like...