GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

neuspeed hi flo charge piping.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
okay maybe i havent searched hard enough. but i looked multiple times.
but i was wondering if anyone has ran the charge piping upgrades like the k04 charge upgrade and the one that connects to the throttle body?. is there really any gains to be had by changing these?. i can see the k04 upgrade being useful, well the aluminum piece being somewhat of an improvement but still on the fence.

Last edited:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
i had it when i had the k03 and now with the k04 ... and you cant really notice anything ... idk what mods you have, but just go for the tune ...

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
from what ive read in the mkv and mk6 forums is, it seems that it works great with tsi's. a lot of the mk6 guys love it ... but theres hardly any gains with fsi's ...

Ruan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
From what I know about the BSH throttle body pipe, is it improves flow in the midrange and throttle response is better. Don't expect any power gains. It is more of an "add to drivability" mod.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I have both from Eurojet that came as part of my FMIC kit. I can't say I noticed a difference specifically but anything that improves flow through the system is a good thing in general. Now that't I'm K04 it might actually be providing some additional benefit. If you are looking for the last few remaining restrictions - already have intake, exhaust and hi-flow DP - then it's definitely something to consider.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
by next winter the car will be K04 right now while i put it back together its going to be exhaust (TBE) intake and unitronic stg 2HPFP set up, then next winter it will be a unitronic stg 2+. but i still need to get wheels and tires complete the whole front end (bumper cover and components and headlights) get an S3 cooler and 42DD catch can. just trying to improve on things i can while the whole front end is missing and things are easy to get to. which im thinking on doing the DV re-mount.