1. CW08DSG

FS: 4 NKG PFR7Q Spark Plugs - brand new

FS SOLD SOLD.
  2. CW08DSG

FS: Coil Packs - Red Top Brand New

FS:SOLD SOLD
  3. CW08DSG

FS: 2008 GTI APR K04; SOLD

It's time to part ways with my car. It's been a fun two + years, but I've picked up something new and am putting the GTI up for sale. I am the 2nd owner, having purchased it as a CPO vehicle in March 2011. It had just over 30K miles then, and it now has 85,1XX. I'm still driving it on...
  4. CW08DSG

SOLD

Selling my car, parting out a few items. For sale is a 7 month old VWR Intake for a 2.0FSI GTI/GLI. Ran with my K04 with no issues. http://www.goapr.com/products/intake_vwr_20t_fsi_trans.html $300.00 shippped in the Continental US, including insurance and PayPal fees. $275.00 for local...
  5. CW08DSG

SOLD

SOLD
  6. CW08DSG

Liquid Innovations - 2 Thumbs Up

I recently sent some door/dash trim to Liquid Innovations to have them work their magic on it with a cf pattern. Their work is excellent, communication from Russ was always timely and they had super quick turn-around time. The end result looks awesome - far better than any "wrap" would have...
  7. CW08DSG

FS: NSP Boost Gauge/Vent Mount - SOLD

I have a NSP Indigo Boost Gauge and AWE Vent Mount for sale. What you see pictured is what I have. You will need to purchase a boost tap and/or no-buzz fitting. Gauge and vent both work perfectly, but I had an opportunity to get a good deal on a P3 digital gauge and decided to give that route...
  8. CW08DSG

FS: K03, PCV, DV, Proj. Fogs, other misc. - Garage Cleaning

FS:DV, oem injectors, gorilla gear & other misc. - Garage Cleaning Cleaning out the garage and I've got some misc. OEM and/or aftermarket parts I'd like to move. If pictured, the item is available. If there's a sale pending, I will note that. If the item is removed, it's been sold. All prices...
  9. CW08DSG

GRTEENLIGHTDUB - LED Lights

Hey all, What happened to this seller? I purchased his LED light set, received them today, everything looks fine, but now his threads are gone and it says he's banned. Anyone know the scoop or have the specifics of which exact bulbs were supposed to be in the kit he was selling for $45? TIA!
  10. CW08DSG

BRZ Available

We have had one of our BRZ orders get cancelled due to job loss, so the following vehicle is currently available: 2013 Subaru BRZ Premium 6 speed manual in Lightning Red. The only two accessories on this vehicle are the rear bumper aplique and the auto dimming mirror with compass/homelink...
  11. CW08DSG

2009 Triumph Street Triple 675

2009 Triumph Street Triple 675 - SOLD For sale is my 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675 in Roulette Green. Original owner, purchased new in January 2009. All maintenance current and up to date. 6,345 miles, but it's still ridden occasional so the mileage may increase slightly. The bike is in...
  12. CW08DSG

Powdercoating Question

Looking at having some new wheels powdercoated. I haven't ordered the wheels yet, but am curious if the PC results will turn out better if I have black wheels or say silver/gray? Any tips/advice is appreciated in advance, thanks.
  13. CW08DSG

FS: Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats earbuds - brand new

FS: SOLD I have for sale a set of Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats earbuds. They are brand new and have never been used. As pictured, carrying case and assorted earpieces included. These are in a smoke and pet free home. $65.00 shipped in the Continental US. Paypal only please, and fees are included...
  14. CW08DSG

FS: OEM Rabbit/Golf Carpeted Floor Mats

SOLD I have 1 set of brand new OEM VW Branded Carpeted Floor Mats for 2006-2009 VW Rabbit/Golf/GTI. These are anthracite in color (dark gray) and have the Rabbit logo embroidered in the front mats. They are brand new and they have been stored in a smoke and pet free home. SOLD
  15. CW08DSG

FS: OEM HPFP - used

I just upgraded to Stage 2+ and have an OEM hpfp for sale. This was installed on my car this past fall under warranty and has approximately 8,000 miles on it. 100% functioning, no issues at all. Asking $225.00 shipped including Paypal fees. No trades wanted. Any questions please let me know...
  16. CW08DSG

First (and last) Experience with MJM Autohaus

I’m not one to gripe a lot, but I felt compelled to share my first (and definitely last) experience with MJM Autohaus. It all started last Friday, based on the following post on their Facebook page: PayPal Special "FRIDAY ONLY" deals on Hawk Performance Brake Pads; see pricing below and...
  17. CW08DSG

And another FSI misfire issue

Looking for some advice, guidance, point in the right direction. I have an 08 GTI/DSG which I purchased this spring with 30K miles. I upgraded to APR stage 1 shortly after the purchase, and then about 3 months ago at 40K miles I added a DP and had it reflashed to stage 2. My car currently has...
  18. CW08DSG

WTB: Brushed Silver Door Card Inserts

Looking for a pair of front door brushed aluminum inserts. Mine are pock marked badly (no clue how) and it's driving my anal retentive self crazy looking at them. I've thought about wrapping all the trim, but I really don't want do that, and I fear the indentations will still show even with...
  19. CW08DSG

FS: OEM Cargo Tray/Organizer

SOLD I have an OEM Cargo Tray/Organizer for sale. PN 1K0061178A. All the non-skid inserts are included. I purchased this thinking I'd use it more but I am finding I don't. $140 shipped in the Continental US and I'll absorb PayPal fees. I may will be willing to listen to trade offers...