GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2008 GTI APR K04; SOLD

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
It's time to part ways with my car. It's been a fun two + years, but I've picked up something new and am putting the GTI up for sale.

I am the 2nd owner, having purchased it as a CPO vehicle in March 2011. It had just over 30K miles then, and it now has 85,1XX. I'm still driving it on occasion, so the mileage may increase.

The car has never been smoked in, and both the exterior and interior are in excellent condition, and don't reflect the mileage. Zero accidents, spotless CarFax. I can provide you the VIN if you'd like to run one yourself.

DSG
Heated Seats
Sirius
Gorilla Gear tray/blocks
OEM Monster Mats and OEM Summer Mats

Engine Modifications:

APR K04
APR HPFP
AWE S3 Intercooler
S3 Injectors
3" Catless Downpipe
DriverGear Cat Back System with Magnaflow Tips
Noise Pipe Delete
BSH PCV Revamp Kit
Revision D Diverter Valve
ESC Dogbone Insert

The K04 was installed last summer by HS Tuning in OH, at approx. 60,000 miles. Zero issues. Cam follower has been checked on a regular basis, and was replaced 5,000 miles ago, even though the one in the car looked great at 13,000 odd miles.

Oil changes ever 5,000 miles. Only Motul or Castrol has been used.

Other than myself, the only shops to touch the car were Steve's European Automotive in Waterford, MI, HS Tuning in OH, and Howard Cooper (now Germain) VW in Ann Arbor, MI. I have all service records.

DSG Mechatronics unit was replaced under warranty at time of CPO inspection, and has been serviced at around 58,000 miles.

Intake cam was replaced under warranty.

Suspension/Brake Modifications:

Eibach ProKit Springs
Koni SRT-T Shocks/Struts
H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar
Hawk HPS Pads
SS Lines
ATE Super Blue Fluid

Summer: Continental ContiSportContact 5 tires - 225/40/18 mounted on 18 x 8 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels - professionally painted Electric Blue Pearl. Tires were on one summer, all measure between 8/32 and 9/32 and include TPMS sensors.

Springs/struts/rsb were installed at around 55,000 miles. Pads, lines and fluid were done at the same time as the K04 install.

Misc. Modifications

Euro Headlight Switch
Clear Corner Markers
Darcness Tails
Open Fog Lamp grilles
Lamin-X'd fogs
Yellow FTP bulbs
CF Hydrographics dash/door trim
35% tint all around
Grille is professionally painted Candy White
Mirror caps and lipstip were professionally painted Electric Blue Pearl

I also have:

OEM Grille/stripe
OEM Mirror Caps
OEM fog lamp grilles
Owner's Manual, 2 master keys/fobs and valet key

*The P3 boost gauge as pictured is no longer installed. I had an offer to sell it and did so. The car will have an oem vent installed.*

*The dash tray pictured is no longer installed. The OEM top vent is in place.*

SOLD

I won't respond to or entertain low-ball offers. Period.

There is a lien on the car, and there will be an approximate 10 day waiting period for the release of lien to be issued. Cash buyers, lien released same business day.

I'm in Howell, MI but work in the metro Detroit area. If you have serious interest in seeing the car, I can drive the car to work if you are in the Detroit area.

I'm not looking for any trades, and I won't finance the car for you.

I don't get on her much, so the best way to contact me with questions is via email at: doug1019@att.net

Thanks for looking, any questions let me know.

Last edited:

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Weekend bump.

mkvsao

alcoholic just like mygti
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
What was the other car you got? Nice ride man, kinda looks like mine but with leather. Good luck with your sale!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Thanks!

I went in a very different direction this time around. I get bored with things pretty easily, and the GTI was my 5th VW/Audi product.

I ordered a '14 Mustang V6 Performance Pkg/6 speed mtx. Got it late March. So far, so good. Clearly a different critter, certainly not as practical, but I really enjoy driving it, and the V6 is a really sweet engine. Have some done modest mods already - tune, intake, exhaust, etc. Wheels are take-offs from a Brembo Pkg GT. I hated the stock wheels and sold them to my sales consultant.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Hump Day bump.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Sunday bump and price adjustment.

$15,400/reasonable offer.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Hump Day Bump.

C'mon peoples, the car needs a new home.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
New week Bump and price reduction.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Thursday bump and price reduction.

I'm going on vacation the weekend of 5/18 and I would love to come back and not have this to deal with.

The car is listed on eBay, but I will take $14,000 as listed above, if the deal is wrapped up before the 18th.

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Hump Day Bump....$13,800.00.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Back from the dead bump. Life has been keeping me busy, haven't had much time to focus on getting this sold.

Reduced price, some content adjustments noted in ad.

Now priced at $12,400.00.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Monday bump!

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Bump!

$12,400.00.