GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Liquid Innovations - 2 Thumbs Up

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I recently sent some door/dash trim to Liquid Innovations to have them work their magic on it with a cf pattern.

Their work is excellent, communication from Russ was always timely and they had super quick turn-around time. The end result looks awesome - far better than any "wrap" would have come out.

www.liquid-innovations.net :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Funny, I was watching videos and browsing their site earlier today.
Never heard of hydrography before, but looks cool.

Was it a DIY or you sent them to be professionally "hydrowraped" or whatever is the correct term?

I had actually picked up a set of used trim which was in better shape than my own car's trim and sent it to them. They repaired a couple minor dimples in one piece, then did their work. It's a very slick process and this turned out flawless.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
I had actually picked up a set of used trim which was in better shape than my own car's trim and sent it to them. They repaired a couple minor dimples in one piece, then did their work. It's a very slick process and this turned out flawless.

I'm considering the idea of buying the DIY kit from mydipkit.com and go crazy on the car and everything I find on my way :smile:

Rus.K

PCDT99
I recently sent some door/dash trim to Liquid Innovations to have them work their magic on it with a cf pattern.

Their work is excellent, communication from Russ was always timely and they had super quick turn-around time. The end result looks awesome - far better than any "wrap" would have come out.

www.liquid-innovations.net :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Doug,

Thank you for the kind words! Im sorry I didnt see this earlier. As always please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you! It was a pleasure doing business!

-Russ

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Doug,

Thank you for the kind words! Im sorry I didnt see this earlier. As always please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you! It was a pleasure doing business!

-Russ

No worries, Russ! I've actually been thinking of having my shifter surround done. I've touched it up but it's starting to flake off again. I'll let you know if I send it out.

Thanks again.