GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM HPFP - used

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I just upgraded to Stage 2+ and have an OEM hpfp for sale. This was installed on my car this past fall under warranty and has approximately 8,000 miles on it. 100% functioning, no issues at all.

Asking $225.00 shipped including Paypal fees. No trades wanted.

Any questions please let me know, thanks.

SOLD

Last edited:

Ratchet

Go Kart Champion
just an FYI, new ones go for not much more than this, and i picked up a used one with 25K on itfor $50 here... glws

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
just an FYI, new ones go for not much more than this, and i picked up a used one with 25K on itfor $50 here... glws

The least expensive I can find it online is around $290.00. ECS, etc. is almost $390.00 with shipping.

I don't have to sell it, and I'm always willing to listen to reasonable offers. Whoever sold you that pump for $50 sold it too cheap, as far as I'm concerned. When they get sold out again (and they will due to the demand) and everyone is scrambling for one, mine will be a bargain for someone.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
The least expensive I can find it online is around $290.00. ECS, etc. is almost $390.00 with shipping.

I don't have to sell it, and I'm always willing to listen to reasonable offers. Whoever sold you that pump for $50 sold it too cheap, as far as I'm concerned. When they get sold out again (and they will due to the demand) and everyone is scrambling for one, mine will be a bargain for someone.

I think the reason they sell for low is because the market levels them that way. There are so many pumps out here because everyone swaps theirs out for the upgraded one because they do not feel satisfied with the stock. Supply goes up, demand goes down, price goes to $50.

GLWS

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
SOLD

Last edited: