GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

removing oem side skirts problem

Hey guys I bought some votex skirts. I removed both skirts and cant seem to remove the sticky rubber circle that holds the back part of the skirt off. What did you guys do? So far I've tried a heat gun, goo gone, sticker gone with the plastic knife. Idk what else to try...
  2. F

broke fitting on N75 valve please help!

Hello all I was replacing my timing belt today and ended up busting one of the plastic fittings going to the n75 valve... The fitting attaches to the hose that goes to the vac diaphragm. Anyone know if i can replace just the fitting? Or if i have to get a whole N75 valve? Also, anyone know...
  3. F

Removing rear window trim on 06

Hello Folks, Has anyone seen a DIY for removing the rear window trim that came only on the 06's? My trim is starting to twist and look like crap. Is this the seal for the window or is the rear window also sealed from the inside?
  4. F

Timing Belt inspection DIY??

Hello folks, I just recently hit 60k. I searched but was unable to find a Timing belt inspection DIY. Has anyone posted one yet?
  5. F

Moulding tape??

Hello everyone, I recently got my car painted and they did a terrible job resecuring the moulding. They taped over the old tape. It stuck out much further then the door moulding. I pulled it off and cleaned it up. I went to Advanced auto parts to pick up some double sided tape. The tape is...
  6. F

Looking for local with a VAG COM to do some logging

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. I'm having an issue with my car sputtering at high rpm and i would like to run some logs to get the issue straightened out. Any locals in Southeastern MA have a VAG COM?
  7. F

Sputtering issue

Hello Everyone, This is my first post to the forums. I am having an issue with my fast. At high rpm my car is sputtering. I know for a fact it isnt the whole fuel pump being under powered problem, because it just started happening. Is it possible that i have water in my gas? I have...