GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bonix

FS: 2008 United Gray R32 - 57k - Metro Detroit/SE Michigan

*SOLD* FS: 2008 United Gray R32 - 57k - Metro Detroit/SE Michigan SOLD For sale is my 2008 United Grey R32 with 57,000 miles #4978/5000. $17,500 I am the original owner and it has been well maintained throughout it’s life. Used mostly as a daily driver, never touched a track. It is in...
  2. bonix

Thinking about selling my R32 for a 2016 R...

How is the market for used mkv R32s? Mine is in pretty good shape with not even 57k miles on it and minor modifications. Has anyone had luck buying/selling on this forum and vwvortex or am I better off using one of the larger selling sites. This was the first car I've owned and I've never gone...
  3. bonix

Is an APR flash worth it?

I'm itching to spend some money on the R and would like a little bit more oomf on the road. I don't know much about it though and have been reading up best I can. $400 for a single program (I assume that's the octane choice) isn't too bad unless I wouldn't be able to feel it. Can anyone...
  4. bonix

Playing music on RNS-510 from an Android phone... Is this possible?

Tried searching around here, vortex, and vwnavi but had trouble finding a solid answer. I am completely sick of being limited to my ipod and itunes for music in the car. I have the MDI kit hooked up and even have a mini usb cable adapter but AFAIK that doesn't work. I do not know exactly what...
  5. bonix

Wheel noob with some questions..

I currently run my stock 18" wheels with summer tires and switch to 17" anthracite goals for winter. The goals have been giving me a lot of trouble, 2 have a chronic leak that can't seem to be fixed and at end of winter I rashed one pretty badly. I'd love to buy a set of the Audi S-line...
  6. bonix

Shopping for New Monitor

I have it narrowed down between: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049 and http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-8277&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=39715&lid=1003767 the dell 2410 is more expensive but is going to be on sale this weekend for...
  7. bonix

Haldex Controller

I am close to jumping on a gen2 controller but wanted to make sure it was worth the money. It seems lots of people get these and stick it in race mode 24/7 which I could easily see myself doing. Are these more for people who track or would it be a nice next step after my lonely catback and...
  8. bonix

Good 5.1 comp speakers?

So I have a nice set of Klipsch 5.1 speakers set up around my room but the damn sub/receiver went out on me. Doesn't seem to be getting power and I'm not sure how to fix it. I was searching around sites for some good ones but cant really find anything but logitech. Ideally id like to just buy...
  9. bonix

Disturbing video click at own risk

http://robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2009/10/face-split-diving-accident-video.html?zx=bbac29928c7bd7e6 im still feeling kinda shocked or something and its been like 10 minutes. i just cant believe he was still alive, apparently he died a week later.
  10. bonix

Fall TV Season

So... fall is coming and so is all the good TV! Whats going to be good or is worth catching up a season or 2 to watch? Only show I am excited for is Fringe but theres nothing else that I know of. I am still sad that 24 ended:mad:
  11. bonix

Point and shoot pics of my mostly stock .:R

I'm no photographer and I feel like my camera needs some tweeking on the colors but my car was clean and the sun was out so I thought it deserved to model a bit for me. hope you enjoy!
  12. bonix

Another reason to hate cops...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-columbia-drug-swat-dog-shot-050710,0,7355120.story thats beyond ridiculous... not only do they shoot it the second they walk in but all this shit for a pipe/grinder and some pot.
  13. bonix

Halo Reach beta

Since the forums are dead today and no one reads this section that much this is probably pointless but here are 1000 beta codes http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid25945 you have to get lucky and snag one before its used it starts on monday if you have the ODST disk but you...
  14. bonix

New Droid Incredible

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/htc/incredible/ if anyone needed a reason to get on verizon looks like this is gonna be it. I am just happy that im going to finally get rid of my blackberry storm and get an android phone. plus the specs on this are pretty crazy anyone else plan on picking...
  15. bonix

will these seats fit in the .:R?

I probably wouldnt do it even if they would but they are extremely sexy seats. it looks like sitting in a beautiful woman that embraces you as you drive
  16. bonix

I love my .:R

Ive had it for just over a year now and every time I get in and turn the key a smile comes to my face. No other car has ever had the same effect. I have not done any real mods to it just minor cosmetic ones so I can only wonder how much more fun this car can get with minor upgrades. I am...
  17. bonix

I needed a good laugh

saw this at the store earlier. dodge minivan with a body kit i also saw a raised pickup truck in a handicapped spot. how a handicapped person gets into something so far up off the ground is beyond me. didnt take a pic of it though D:
  18. bonix

Need help with top vent/center vent

So I recently took apart my dash in my R32 and pulled in the wrong place when trying to lift up on the center vent piece to get to my radio and kind of pulled the top of it off the bottom part. The whole piece usually slides up from above the radio and is intact, but some clips got released...
  19. bonix

FS MDI ipod cable

This is the cable that plugs into an MDI kit. It is brand new still in the bag it came in. Retail was $55 + shipping id like to get $50 shipped since its still new but will take any reasonable offer.
  20. bonix

WTS stock R32 tail lights

These are my stock tail lights that i recently switched out. car only had ~4k miles when i replaced them. looking for $150 OBO also i am within driving distance of darcness if you want to work out a tint with him i wouldnt mind taking them over there but you would have to set that up. i...