GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another reason to hate cops...

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner

they really are cocksuckers. how stupid our laws are that they allow cops/swat to just break into a private home of a tax paying citizen, fire guns on the family dog and kill it while there is a child in the home for some fucking pot?!?! the dog could have been licking itself and they still would have fired just cause they can. of course a dog will bark when someone is pounding on the front door. thats what its for! just like when police tackle a person and keep saying "stop resisting" all while they beat the suspect, they do it just cause they can. fucking dicks man.

edit: the youtube comments say the dog was in a cage? wtf? unbelievable.

AdvanSuper

Banned
OH PLEASE They are in fucking SWAT gear. They found small amounts of marijuana, a grinder and a fucking pipe. REALLY?! MAJOR DRUG BUST.

I don't know the full story but as far as the video I didn't see the dog attacking them just fucking barking like any normal dog would do if there are intruders. A dog is supposed to know it's a fucking search warrant and police so it should shut the fuck up and sit in a corner?

I don't hate cops but this is just a bit out there concerning their actions and the amount of shit they found that is stated in the news report.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
I usually come into these threads to defend the police because the person being arrested is usually at fault, but this is pretty fucked up. I feel really bad for that family.

I will say however that we are missing part of the story, like why they had a search warrant (is this guy particularly violent)

Also this thread title sucks, not ALL police are like this.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
fucking pieces of shit..my dad and i just watched this. I hope evry last one of those sons of bitches lose their jobs.

This seriously just fucked up my day

AdvanSuper

Banned
I usually come into these threads to defend the police because the person being arrested is usually at fault, but this is pretty fucked up. I feel really bad for that family.

I will say however that we are missing part of the story, like why they had a search warrant (is this guy particularly violent)

Also this thread title sucks, not ALL police are like this.

Exactly.

chiguy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
that's actually very disturbing!..fuck them.and not all cops are like that?..hmmmm my friend wanted to be a cop he was in school for it ready to go to the academy but then saw how currupted the whole system is...and I know cops that set aside actiall police work to catch a dog.and last if anyone anyone says anything bad about the pitbull such as their bad...go to hell!.any other dog would defend it's home if someone came in like that.sorry I know people might say that pits are bad dogs....sorry my two cents...that really pissed me off.poor dogs.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Hmmm, I usually stay away from these types of threads, but the police seem to be in the wrong for shooting the dog. What the heck do they expect when they break into a home without warning (if you want to consider that 5 seconds to get to the door a "warning", you've got to be kidding me). Sickens me a bit.

DUB2OT

Banned
good ole American justice for ya lol.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
that's actually very disturbing!..fuck them.and not all cops are like that?..hmmmm my friend wanted to be a cop he was in school for it ready to go to the academy but then saw how currupted the whole system is...and I know cops that set aside actiall police work to catch a dog.and last if anyone anyone says anything bad about the pitbull such as their bad...go to hell!.any other dog would defend it's home if someone came in like that.sorry I know people might say that pits are bad dogs....sorry my two cents...that really pissed me off.poor dogs.

You sound like a bright young gentleman.

The Pitbull breed was banned down here in Miami for the sheer fact that they attack without provocation or warning. Several children have been maimed and mauled by pitbulls because of their overly aggressive tendencies.

Police don't give much time or warning when serving a search warrant, as the more time they sit at the door, the more time the suspect inside has time to run and load a gun, or hide/stash evidence. The video never shows the pitbull, or where it was/if it was in a cage. For all we know, an officer was charged by the pitbull, even in a friendly manner, that would intimidate me, and the officer did what he thought he had to do to protect himself.

As a police officer, you are trained to remain one step ahead of any threat. If someone pulls a knife, you pull a gun. Dog is charging you, are you going to wait and see if it licks or bites you?

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I think pepper spray or a taser would have taken care of the dog. Shooting it, espesically when they are wearing tactical gear could be unjustified. The dog was just doing what it should; when someone who looks and sounds hostile breaks into it's home. IMO

Last edited:

bonix

Ready to race!
I think pepper spray or a taser would have taken car of the dog. Shooting it, espesically when they are wearing tactical gear is completely unjustified. The dog was just doing what it should, when someone who looks and sounds hostile breaks into it's home.

^this. there has to be other procedures for dealing with dogs in a bust, not shoot them. dont forget this part FTA "They also shot and injured a corgi."

...?