GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TRC

FS: H&R 5mm Spacers 5x112/5x100 with 35mm Bolts

SOLD!! Selling H&R Spacers with bolts (35mm Ball Seat) -Fits both 5x112 & 5x100 -Used for about 5k miles -No crack -Not bend -Just the normal cosmetic blemish when installed For comparison purposes: You can buy ECS 5mm Spacer with bolts for $80.22 Shipped...
  2. TRC

FS: x4 Motul 660 Brake Fluid

Sold!! Hi, I have an extra brake fluids that I have no use anymore. All are sealed and unopened. Not to mention the best brake fluid I tried :thumbsup: I paid $142.18 four bottles from ecs shipped to my location...
  3. TRC

FS: x4 Motul 660 Brake Fluid

Sold! Hi, I have an extra brake fluids that I have no use anymore. All are sealed and unopened. Not to mention the best brake fluid I tried :thumbsup: I paid $142.18 four bottles from ecs shipped to my location...
  4. TRC

FS: APR TSi K04

SOLD!! Hi, Just had my TSi K04 uninstall today and its ready for shipping :thumbsup: I purchased my K04 late December basically its only 5 months old and aprx. 3-4k miles (I have the receipt if you want to see it). Reason for selling- Ill be selling the car in a few days No hardware...
  5. TRC

FS: APR TSi K04

SOLD!! Hi, Just had my TSi K04 uninstall today and its ready for shipping :thumbsup: I purchased my K04 late December basically its only 5 months old and aprx. 3-4k miles (I have the receipt if you want to see it). Reason for selling- Ill be selling the car in a few days No hardware...
  6. TRC

FS: Used Hawk DTC-60 and Rotors

Sold! Ty! Sold! Hi, I have a used Front Hawk DTC-60 brake pads and Front C-tek Rotors (Product of Centric) Used for 1 track day. Reason for selling, Will be selling the car soon. Even wear on the pads with lots of life left. Rotors are great no wrap or cracks. best bung for $$ IMO Best...
  7. TRC

FS: Used Hawk DTC-60 and Rotors

Sold!! Hi, I have a used Front Hawk DTC-60 brake pads and Front C-tek Rotors (Product of Centric) Used for 1 track day. Reason for selling, Will be selling the car soon. Even wear on the pads with lots of life left. Rotors are great no wrap or cracks. best bung for $$ IMO Best pads I...
  8. TRC

FS: H&R DRA 20mm Spacers

SOLD!! I have a 20mm DRA spacers from H&R. The spacers are in great condition no bends or anything like that. Just a bit dirty. Used for only a little over 5k miles. Got it from ECS tuning for $140.00 shipped http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-CC-FWD-2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES5111/ CB is 57.1...
  9. TRC

FS: 8mm Spacers

SOLD!! FS 8mm Spacers from ECS Its 5x100/5x112 http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-CC-FWD-2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES2063854/ used less than 400 miles and went to 12mm. in great condition. paid $60.00 including shipping Selling $35 Shipped to CONUS returns are welcome but you pay shipping...
  10. TRC

Feeler: 19" ADV.1 3 piece Staggered,standard concave profile with Tires

Hi, Ill be selling the car soon and thinking of selling some parts in advance. Model: ADV8 3 piece / standard concave profile. http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/wheelcollection/ADV8.php Size: Front 19x8 Rear 19x9 ET: Front 44 Rear 42 Center Bore: 57.1 Bolt Pattern...
  11. TRC

Should i pull the trigger? (different track car)

I went to a local shop to have my bumper holes fix and a good friend showed up and told me if I want a used car...? He said its a 2001 Audi TT 225.. Basically a 6 speed manual TT Quattro 1.8T with K04 as oem. The car is really dirty both engine bay and interior needs work.. The good news...
  12. TRC

FS: 27mm RSB Hotchkis

SOLD!! Sitting in my garage and I have no use for it. The scratch mark is from the lower arm on soft settings (both L&R). Drove for a few miles and removed for inspections. I cleaned it up and checked the scratch marks, it removed the paint/plastic. Structurally I didn't notice anything...
  13. TRC

pls delete

No longer available ty!
  14. TRC

Feeler Recaro Sport Seat

Sold
  15. TRC

FS Oz Ultraleggera (Bright Silver Paint) w/Free Star Spec

SOLD TY! Size: 17x8 Offset: 48mm Backspacing: 6.45" Bolt Pattern: 5-112 Weight: 17.6lbs. Finish: Bright Silver Paint Construction: 1pc. Low Pressure Cast/Shot Peened Manufactured in Italy Features Twelve thin spokes Low...
  16. TRC

S3 Intercooler question with oem hose for track use

Hi, Just wondering if anyone had any issues installing S3 IC with oem hoses? I know you have to hack em but do they pop at high rpm/track use? thanks!
  17. TRC

A Great Time at Auto Club Speedway 1-14-12

KW2IRHYpDf8&list Special appearance of Ariel Atom and Ferrari F430
  18. TRC

APR Ko4 CC Head-to-Head with Lotus Exige and Track Prep Nissan 350Z

-Z_hvfqmclA&lis I'm not saying I'm faster, I'm just having fun :smile: **lap times is on the description section @ Youtube**
  19. TRC

Hawk DTC-60 short review (on oem calipers)

Before After three 20mins run @ Auto Club Speedway (I did drove with it home to track and back home) I don't really have any comparison with other brake pads aside from EBC Yellow (which isn't really a race pads) but here goes DTC-60 Pros -I didn't over heat my tires -I don't think...