silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
Cool vid dude. Good group of cars there

TRC

Ready to race!
Frickin sweet I'd love to do that sometime... how much/what do you need

about $190 for the whole day, you just need a helmet and that's it (you can also rent $30 i think) :thumbsup:

Cool vid dude. Good group of cars there

Thanks! more pics to come

I was at the Dragway this past Saturday, it was stupid packed i only got one pass lol

why don't we all go on May at the same track? I know there's a lot of Gti that goes there :smile:

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
why don't we all go on May at the same track? I know there's a lot of Gti that goes there :smile:
That'll be sick, we usually take some ez-ups and a grill..you mean the Dragway right?

Last edited:

TRC

Ready to race!
If you run the whole day about 1 full tank will do.
Honestly if it's going to be your first hpde all OEM parts will do, and it will be a good basis on what exactly you need on your second hpde run.
for a peace of mind Front EBC Yellow pads or equivalent and Motul 660. That pad and fluid will take the heat np.

TRC

Ready to race!
That'll be sick, we usually take some ez-ups and a grill..you mean the Dragway right?

Any will do :) hpde/autoX/drag. I haven't try Drag and AutoX but its going to be fun for sure! Hopefully I can learn how to throttle control and minimize wheel spin at the dragway.

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
Any will do :) hpde/autoX/drag. I haven't try Drag and AutoX but its going to be fun for sure! Hopefully I can learn how to throttle control and minimize wheel spin at the dragway.
just pick up some slick and your set, i have drag radials and they work like a charm.

TSiUG

sleeper...
just pick up some slick and your set, i have drag radials and they work like a charm.

What setup are u running? I am running BFG g-Force T/A Drag Radials up front and still get a good amount of wheel spin in 1st and second.

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
What setup are u running? I am running BFG g-Force T/A Drag Radials up front and still get a good amount of wheel spin in 1st and second.

exact same set-up but on 15s, Im guessing yours are 16s, what psi do you have them set to? with the torque your ko4 puts out you might need to get drag slicks.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Great video! Makes me want to do a HPDE sometime. Looks waaaaay more fun than autox, which got boring for me after about 5 years of trying to memorize convoluted cone-delineated tracks rather than focusing on the fun and skill of driving a fast, clear course.

Seeing you run over a cone did make me feel a bit nostalgic though :thumbsup: