GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sikx5

FS: 18" SSK Wheels & Tyres $500 5x112

Hi guys, Ive got these wheels and tyres up for sale. There is a slight scratch on one wheel. The rest are perfect. The front two tyres are worn and the rear two are borderline. They are Pirelli P-Zeros, but you will want new tyres to be RWC. They are 5x112, 18x8. No idea on the offset, sorry...
  2. sikx5

FS: 19" Mercedes Benz AMG wheels - Price reduced for a quick sale -

Hi guys, Looking for a quick sale, so the price has been dropped. 19x8.5" ET43 at the front 19x9.5" ET43 at the rear 5x112 stud pattern They come with metal hub rings and extended wheel bolts to suit the VW range. They do poke out the rear a slight bit. But nothing major. They look amazing in...
  3. sikx5

FS: 4xKuhmo KU19 235/35/19 tyres

Hi, Up for sale are 4xKuhmo KU19 tyres. They are 235/35/19 and in very good condition. Have only travelled 500km. You can still see the imprint on the tread. After $600 for the set. They are in as-new condition. Around 1 month old. Pickup from Cannon Hill or can post through transdirect...
  4. sikx5

FS: 19" Original AMG wheels, tyres, metal hub rings & wheel bolts.

Hi guys, My new wheels have arrived. So these have to go. Specs: 19x8.5" ET43 at the front 19x9.5" ET43 at the rear 5x112 stud pattern They are running near new Kuhmo KU19's. Have driven 650km with new wheels/tyres. They come with metal hub rings and extended wheel bolts to suit the VW range...
  5. sikx5

EOI: 18" VMR V710, 18x8.5" ET45 with tyres

Hi guys, This is just an expression of interest at the moment. Would anyone be interested in my VMR v710 wheels i have? Pics: Two have very light gutter rash(2cm) & one wheel has a 8cm scratch. Will post up pics of damage & tyres. But after $1500 for the lot. I paid 2k for the wheels...
  6. sikx5

FS: 2003 VW Golf Generation - Incomplete project car - 1.6L Auto

Hey guys, I've had this car sitting in my garage for the past 5 or so years. I have not had the time/motivation to finish it. It starts & drives well. It basically needs the interior put back together, windscreen glued back on & a few other bits and pieces. Nothing major. It comes will all the...
  7. sikx5

WTB: Stock MKV R32 Exhaust - Brisbane

Hi, As the title says, I'm after a OEM CAT-Back R32 exhaust. Its for a project i'll be doing. If anyone in Brisbane has one..Please PM. thanks, shane.
  8. sikx5

Proper Alumnium S line(Matt Alloy) mirror housings for Golf V

Finally....They have made S line mirror housings for the Golfs: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Spiegelkappen-Spiegel-Alu-Golf-5-V-Jetta-EOS-GTI-R32_W0QQitemZ360195010609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item53dd4bb031&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 Now to find somewhere that sells them cheaper...
  9. sikx5

Painting OEM R32 Brake Calipers

Hi lads, I was just wondering if anyone has painted their OEM R32 brake calipers? Reason i ask; my car is BMP, with gunmetal wheels. Looking to break it up a little with a splice of colour. Here is a pic: I will be getting carbon mirrors/rear wing/diffuser. So i was thinking bright...
  10. sikx5

WTB: Driver side rear tail gate light, damaged or non-damaged

Hey lads, As the title says, I'm after a rear driver side inner tail light. I Just need a piece from inside the light. So if you have a damaged or non-damaged piece, send me a PM. Specifically, I'm after the clear white lenses that go over the rear fog section. Thanks, Shane
  11. sikx5

EOI: OEM R32 Tail Lights

Hi guys, My OEM R32 tails are up for sale, they are in perfect condition without any damage/scratches. Not sure what they are worth? Would be happy with $400.. Cheers, Shane.
  12. sikx5

FS: OEM 18" R32 Zolders

Sold ! Thanks for the interest guys..
  13. sikx5

New wheels....finally!

New wheels....finally!(new pics, pg3) VMR V710's, 18x8.5, ET45. 225/40/ tyres. After nearly two months..they have arrived. Just fitted them up yesterday. Can't be happier...They are so curvy and fat. I love it. Applied a coat of NXT wax 2.0 on for some paint protection/shine...
  14. sikx5

New wheels....finally!

VMR V710's, 18x8.5, ET45. 225/40/ tyres. After nearly two months..they have arrived. Just fitted them up yesterday. Can't be happier...They are so curvy and fat. I love it. Applied a coat of NXT wax 2.0 on for some paint protection/shine. :biggrin::biggrin: Cheers Shane
  15. sikx5

Golf V R32 Serpentine Belt Removal?

Hi, I would like to remove the serpentine belt on my 07 Golf R32. I've done alot of searching on the net, but there are no diy's to help with this procedure. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1138497 I found that, but the tension setup on the Mark 5 is completely different. Does anyone...
  16. sikx5

Pics from Brisbane GTG

Hey Lads, Here are some shots i got from our GTG. I didnt have time to play around with the camera settings much. I had it setup for dark cars. So the white cars will look super bright. It was great to meet you guys, had fun! Whens the next one? Here they are anyway: Cheers Shane
  17. sikx5

Replacing the OEM Amp?

Hi lads, I'm in the process of replacing my OEM amp, but have hit a snag. The car came with a amp under the seat, which is this one: Part Number: 1K6035456A Looks like this: OEM Amp The car has a MFD 2 CD Sat/Nav running. So basically just replacing the OEM amp with a better one. But the...
  18. sikx5

Some pics from a random drive with neilo63. (56k do not enter)

Hey lads, I went out for a decent strap with neilo63 today. Sounds sus huh? :lol: But nah...just a drive...Here are some pics i got: I'd like to give a big thanks to Maverick for coming around and coding my car up. Without his help i would have been screwed for...
  19. sikx5

WTB: OEM R32 Amp

Hi lads, I'm after a OEM amp out of a R32, the one that goes under the passenger side seat. Part Number: 1K6035456A Looks like this: http://www.riedel-autorecycling.de/cgi-bin-riedel-auto/ersatzteile/lager.pl?action=4&barcode=1001434541025&ext=1 Thanks Shane
  20. sikx5

Chrome Interior switches

Hey guys, I'm looking at replacing my interior switches with these items: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VW-Chrom-Fensterheber-Schalter-Golf-5-R32-R36-3C-CC-GTI_W0QQitemZ400024403424QQihZ027QQcategoryZ53936QQcmdZViewItem...