GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics from Brisbane GTG

sikx5

Ready to race!
Hey Lads,
Here are some shots i got from our GTG. I didnt have time to play around with the camera settings much. I had it setup for dark cars. So the white cars will look super bright. It was great to meet you guys, had fun! Whens the next one?

Here they are anyway:

Cheers
Shane

isaw

Banned
Very nice shane!

love your work! will need to get a decent detail done on 761... the dirt really seems to show up in the pics :p

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Lookin' good guys, struggling to match most of the cars to names though.. don't suppose anyone can make the links?

Aleksii

34RNT
Love your work Shane! Appreciate you taking the time to take a few pics :D

I'm glad I didn't spend too much time on washing mine down, after the Mt Glorious run we were all a little dirty! Excellent pics.

34RNT

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
turned out gr8 guys

pix look awesome

isaw

Banned
Yeah That was me :D needed to go in and get them to fix a rattle (which turned out to be the plastic engine cover with broken clips from the last time it was in there for a service.

Also I saw the TR gti, but didn't get a look at the driver... so you'd better come to our next meet :D

606gti

black sheep
first decent drive I've had on the mountain with you guys, was good fun.. dont think my brakes appreciated the downhill tho.

606knn

606gti

black sheep
Yeah That was me :D needed to go in and get them to fix a rattle (which turned out to be the plastic engine cover with broken clips from the last time it was in there for a service.

Also I saw the TR gti, but didn't get a look at the driver... so you'd better come to our next meet :D

Dont be surprised if it keeps breaking.. mine went in prob 3 or more times hence why I have an evoms

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Nice meeting you all last night guys.

Aleksi your rims are dope mate, what did you say they were called again? I've been looking around for something similar. So far I found these, but I don't think they're available in Oz.

Gonna go drop my film off shortly.

Aleksii

34RNT
Thanks mate, they are Marcello R-SFT's. Forged. Probably why they cost an arm and a leg. lol

If worse comes to worse you can always find a set of 5x114.3 at a wheel shop and get them redrilled using inserts.

Jig

Flow Motion
great looking cars esp TGT20. Who is that in this forum? Your eye lids look great surprisingly. Did you sikiflex that baby on? Only one R turned up...