GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AGRo

Extended Warranty Question

Hi guys, Hope all of you are doing well. I'm just looking into purchasing the extended factory warranty (3 yr/ 60K km) and wondering if any of you can recommend who/where to purchase from and pricing or PM me that if you like. I did do a search but I got no response from the guy at Narellan. Is...
  2. AGRo

Mix n Match

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all geared up for Xmas and have been keeping well. I have a question that I have done some searching on but haven't quite found the all inclusive answer I seek hence my post in the hope that someone out there has actually done this.. Has anyone got the Bluefin...
  3. AGRo

Dr Detail

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has a current e-mail address or contact number for Dr Detail? I just got an email bounced back so I must have an old address. I am finally at the stage where I am done with resprays and now want to get the swirls removed... Cheers! AGRo :thumbsup:
  4. AGRo

OT - Blackadder ends tonight in Manly

Allo All, If anyone is near Manly tonight and fancies a laugh, why not come and see Blackadder at Star of the Sea Theatre. YouSnooze is coming and I will be onstage as Baldrick. We've had some great audiences and as this is our first time in Manly (we normally operate out of Parramatta and...
  5. AGRo

MKVI GTI on drive.com.au

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=61882 Uploaded today :-)
  6. AGRo

ScratchX or P21S Paintwork Cleanser?

Dear friends, I'm at my wit's end trying to remove the outline of a bird poop on my bonnet. I'm not even going to try bothering with the paint prot mob with warranties as I don't think much of their product anyway. I feel damn sure that if it had a good coating or two of wax on it, this...
  7. AGRo

Numbskull Council Workers

I've just got back from complaining to Penrith Council about 2 numbskull maintenance guys who thought it'd be a great idea to whipper snipper a telegraph pole right next to my car in the Kokoda carpark in St Marys. I came out from finishing a job there and nearly died. My car was covered in...
  8. AGRo

Bee's Poo and Paint Care

Hey guys, Has anyone, particularly CW owners got a nice way of removing the yellow bee/bug poo stains from the paint? My car is supposed to have Platinum Paint Protection from Six Star Solutions but obviously it's not very good and in hindsight I shouldn't have ticked the box on the lease...
  9. AGRo

Paint me a picture

Hi Guys, I've been having the dealer sort out a few issues with the new GTI and so far so good. I had noticed a very small bubble on the bonnet which looked like there was a bubble in the enamel which popped and left an open 'crater' through to the paint. It turns out the dealership gave the...
  10. AGRo

Stunned

I got my new car back from the dealer workshop today after it played up less than 24 hours into ownership. It turns out my car was delivered to me with 91 octane petrol in it! They blamed an apprentice. That has stunned me more than the idea that the coil pack was faulty (which as it turns out...
  11. AGRo

As Skeletor once said...

"All things come to he who waits....and I have waited so long for this moment" Helga is finally ready for delivery! I am going to pick her up shortly, will post pics when I get back :-) YAY! :happyanim:
  12. AGRo

Grrrrrr VW

16 weeks and waiting, now stealership says another 6 weeks. VW are a joke....sorry, just needed to vent, feeling crappy right now as my GTI was supposed to be here tomorrow :mad:
  13. AGRo

Service/Warranty Question

Allo all, Just wanted to ask if any of you have run into issues with warranty in cases where you take your GTI to a different dealership to where you purchased the vehicle? I am awaiting the arrival of mine via a novated lease and if for example the car ends up coming into a central Sydney...
  14. AGRo

Radio question

Hello all, Can anyone tell me what radio unit comes with the GTI currently? Is it the RCD500 or the RCD510? Cheers!
  15. AGRo

Newbie here

Hello everyone, Just posting a hello now that I've signed up. I have been reading this forum a lot over the last few months and look forward to landing a GTI soon. I live near Penrith NSW and look forward to catching up at future GTGs :-) All the best, AGRo