GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIzzle07

FS: WINTER RIMS & TIRE PACKAGE Used 2 seasons only!

I have a set of Steelies and Blizzak winter tires i used on my GTI for 2 seasons, i sold the car and now have no reason to keep these lying around. They have about a season left on the tires, and the rims are in good condition. I'd prefer to sell locally: (914 area including NYC and close NJ +...
  2. GTIzzle07

carbon fiber look fabric

I was looking around on subie forums and found this! Carbon fiber look fabric http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1767293
  3. GTIzzle07

Need 1 HUFF.

I need one huff, local please, cash in hand, gimme a good price i uffed one of mine up bad :frown:
  4. GTIzzle07

How can i drill holes in carbon fiber?

I need to make a few holes in a couplea cf doors to mount the moldings. how can i do that without splitting or cracking it. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/07thumper/DSCN0207.jpg?t=1175458629*not my car* the holes are round not oval shaped, that just what was cut out of the door. I did a...
  5. GTIzzle07

rub-strip removal?

is it possible to remove the rear rub strip the part thats not on the door?
  6. GTIzzle07

Peddle Vibration issue..

Okay so heres what happened, im at a red light, turns green i do a somewhat conservative launch, (i wasn't completely wot)... at around 3k rpm shift around 6k and go into 2nd gear and let off at 4k in second. throughout 1st i had some wheel hop and spinn, second i was gripped. as i slow down i...
  7. GTIzzle07

Eurogasm

is anyone going to Eurogasm in ct on the 16th?
  8. GTIzzle07

will 2 stepping melt a cat?

just a quick question that i could use some clarification on, someone on here told me 2 stepping for too long will melt a cat which is why i havnt boughten one of those wot box things yet. any info appreciated, thanks. I know alot of evos and stis, hell srt4s and ms3s (and civics but for all i...
  9. GTIzzle07

MKV vs. G37s

OKay so my friend just got a 08 G37s in auto w/ paddles and we finally were able to do some runs last night around 2am, on the hutch pkwy by mobil (aka Dutch on the Hutch ;) )... Im stage 2 my mods are in my sig......so we did 4 runs... the first 3 runs we did from a 30 and i was about a length...
  10. GTIzzle07

Proposed 07 GTI w/mods VS 08 G37S

My friend just traded in his honda accord (From the past "Boss" pic thread) and copped a g37s. looks soo sick, we are planning on lining in up but its been raining ever since he got it a few days ago... -its auto, but the S model comes with paddles and let me tell you, you can really bang out...
  11. GTIzzle07

Stage 2 today, love it ... some questions.

WHats up guys i just went stage 2 revo, i took advantage of their 20% off sale.. car is running alot smoother and im getting quite good gas mileage too, just want to ask if i should check any thing specific b/c i want to keep my engine running nice esp with this nice boost of power i have...
  12. GTIzzle07

Custom votex mod, opinions plz

im thinking of having a little custom job done to my front votex lip, i have 36k miles and the lip needs to be repainted pronto (you cant tell in the pics, but it has rock chips everywhere) , so im thinking of having the center piece cut out and then smoothed out underneath to clean it up ...
  13. GTIzzle07

New DV leads to surprise increase in boost pressure, and a question about revo vs ...

Just had my forge dv installed to day by driversport in mahopac ny (very nice people btw) and i noticed once it was done that my boost is spiking significantly higher than is was when i had the oem dv in. i do not have software just a dv and dp (mods in sig). I thought that the stock boost...
  14. GTIzzle07

Anyone have online coupon codes?

im about to make a purchase from North American Motorsports, but all of these online sites have coupon codes and i was wondering if anyone knows of any, or where to get them. (I google coupon codes for 1800Flowers when its time to send some to the girl) i usually find 10% off or free shipping...
  15. GTIzzle07

Any one have experiance with the Neuspeed pully kit?

thinking about ordering one from NA Motorsports, want some feedback first to see if im just wasting money if i buy it or if its worth the 170.. thanks
  16. GTIzzle07

WTB PCV Fix

if you have one for sale, please let me know how much and details, like condition.... my zip is 10605 if u want to give me the price including shipping. thanks!
  17. GTIzzle07

WANTED: FORGE DV ASAP IN NY!!! my oem just blew!

if you have one for sale, used (in good cond) or new, email me at pansnowbo@aol.com ..... i need this asap, my oem valve just went :mad: also wanted: pcv fix