GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Going on Vacation to europe!

what should i get mkv part related? :thumbsup:
  2. M

Car runs great until.

First im GIAC. intake and exhaust. well i can go through the gears no problem and boosts fine once im in 6th and lets say i go 60 and pull in 6th it will pull good though 3k but onch it hits around 3500 it goes down to 3400 and back to 3500 and up while my foot is on the ground. .. pcv? its a...
  3. M

WTB Euro R32 tailights

The oem or Hella which ever. let me know thanks!
  4. M

WTB Euro R32 tailights

looking for some R32 tails Hella or OEM. Thanks pm me also pics would be good.
  5. M

First time posting some pics

just some iphone pics. Had the car detailed so i desided to stop by a sweet office building by my house.
  6. M

Need to see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCBV4A-LuH4&feature=fvw If your close to UCF in orlando or if your from Washington state please come on Saturday September the 5th! these chicks are HOTT!! role call :thumbsup:
  7. M

WTB: Open fog grills

PM please :smile:
  8. M

Cash for clunkers

the R32 isn't in that deal? sorry if its a repost
  9. M

Koni Coils

Whats the best website to buy them from? if someone can point me in the right path i saw bsh.. but i know there are other sites
  10. M

Help clean side mirrors

Is there a way to clean the clear glass on the side mirror blinkers from the inside i have sand in and i was wondering if there is a way to clean it. i already have one of them off my car but im scared to push on it dont want to bust it.
  11. M

Intake question

I know this was brought up a 100 times before i searched and got nothing maybe i searched wrong :iono: if so sorry point me the right way plz. whats the best intake? i've been hearing a crowd of people saying all you need is 2.5" which is the k&n intake system. and seems to be the cheapest ...
  12. M

mirror signal

I need a new passanger mirror signal where can i buy one? i saw that oempl had smoked ones. But i only need a clear singal i f-ed it up by my garage :mad0259: ..really just need the new cover. Any ideas? thanks
  13. M

Who has this?

http://www.esetuning.com/category-s/926.htm your thoughts and imput
  14. M

friend is looking for a 2000 to 2005 gti

Like i said my friend is wanting the old body style GTI if you could just show the car im located in Orlando Fl if its a good deal will drive up to Georgia THANKS !!
  15. M

What do you think ?

So i want a new 2008 gti with the 18 inch huffs and an aero kit do you think its possible to get it for 25,000 cash ? thanks for your opinion
  16. M

Golf ball shift nob

does anyone have a pic? thanks
  17. M

HMMM....

I was sitting here today and wondering what we will see vw do in the coming years. From what ive been hearing is nothing but good news TDIs are going to be ave. 60 mpg which will come out spring time.. i think. that makes me think should i still get a GTI or wait it out and see what they will...
  18. M

Royal purple

...I was wondering what everyone's thought was on royal purple oil ..is it good for the gti ? or should a person stick with what vw says to put in it?
  19. M

what website

What is a good website to get some GTI cosmetic's like the eyelids....
  20. M

good deal or bad deal?

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/NA.MKVSpringSwayPKG would anyone recommend better springs?