GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

delete

delete
  2. H

FS: V-TWIN

have a v-twin for sale. many aftermarket parts (such as DVs and meth-injection kits) need a vacuum source, and the v-twin supplies 2. $30 shipped
  3. H

FS: EVOMS, V-TWIN

Have an EVOMS and V-TWIN up for sale. the DV kit in the pic has been sold. EVOMS: $225 shipped (less than 50 miles) V-TWIN $30 shipped
  4. H

FS: BSH DV, V-TWIN, and EVOMS

have a bsh dv/evoms intake kit, with neccessary V-Twin vacuum source up for sale. $615 new from BSH, $550 shipped from me. pm if interested
  5. H

FS: BSH DV and EVOMS INTAKE

new thread
  6. H

Seatbelts

anyone know the european rating of the gti seatbelts?
  7. H

Price of MKV GTI in Europe?

how much does a gti like ours go for in europe brand new?
  8. H

2.75" vs. 3" on BT

does a BT like the GT30 require a 3" intake? what would be the effects of running a 2.75 inch intake.. a nice technical answer would be good :happyanim: would there be the possibility of choking the engine in a sense by not getting enough flow? or would the power just be relative to the amount...
  9. H

New EVOMS?

anyinfo on the new revision of EVOMS? how is it compared to the older filter on a stick version? i heard that it connects to the grillbox like the stock designs. any pics of this installed on a car? gains? obviously if its a new design performance would change.. how so?
  10. H

really thin tires

whats thinnest tires you guys got? i like the stock continentals but im looking to get real thin tires.. will they help performance? how is the drive with them on? what are the thinnest performance tires
  11. H

Avg. Gains on ATP DP

i know theres a dyno online showing that the atp dp get 30-40 whp with just a flash and an intake. are these numbers normal with standard revo/apr/giac tunes? im guessing atp custom tuned and tweaked it to get those numbers. anyone with this dp see these gains? if not then i want to find a way...
  12. H

New APR?

how does the the "more aggressive" tunes from APR compare with REVO? is REVO still a more aggressive, how does the boost of APR's new tune compare with REVO on Stage 1 and stage 2? graphs and logs would be good
  13. H

CEL gone!

ok after 2 months of having a CEL, switching parts, and finally doing a vacuum leak test at the dealer, turns out the problem was the crank case breather. dealer said it was "sticking", causing codes associated with a vacuum leak. the code was PO171...make sense? can anyone explain what a...
  14. H

GT28RS Turbo on REVO3

revo claims 440bhp with the GT28RS turbo..any info on this turbo? are those numbers good for stage 3?
  15. H

PCV = leak?

can a faulty PCV cause vacuum leak? how?
  16. H

ATP DP smell

since the atp dp is catless does it give off a bad smell? anyone who has the dp say if it does, can you smell it while driving, during idle, etc and how bad it is..
  17. H

How to check for vacuum leaks?

is there a kind of test that can show exactly where the vacuum leak is in a car (besides soap and water)? how do you do it
  18. H

4 vs 5?

i know on the MKIV there were a shitload of mods that you could do and get insane gains. but some how the new golf seems to be less "tunable" and kind of seems limited in the amout of things that you can do to it. i know that our car sometimes is too smart to be able to tweak some things, but is...
  19. H

Intakes lose power?

do intakes lose a a little power the longer you have them and dont change the filter? if so im sure its not a huge difference but in theory..would a 100% clean filter see better "gains" then one thats been used for a few months?
  20. H

Tell me if this sounds right...

so my CEL is still on, and i cant find the cause. tightened all my clamps, checked everything 20 times and nothing. the code is P0171 "engine too lean". could it be pssible my low-restriction intake is causing this code? the car pulls great other then the fact that there is the CEL... can my...