GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Price of MKV GTI in Europe?

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
too much,

in england its-

for a GTi manual its £20,825 and for DSG its £22,155.

for an R32 its £24,950 for manual and £26,280 for the DSG.

be glad you dont live in england

one good thing about being in europe is the scirocco :-D

hypnotica003

Ready to race!
tried to find it in the german website www.volkswagon.de but they dont have the gti. england sounds ridiculous... whats the price in euros?

also europe gtis dont have the noise pipe right? any pictures of a european engine bay?

Last edited:

oebb

tried to find it in the german website www.volkswagon.de but they dont have the gti. england sounds ridiculous... whats the price in euros?

also europe gtis dont have the noise pipe right? any pictures of a european engine bay?

I live in sweden and the one I have on order now costs me $46k (CW, DSG, Xenon, 18", some other small stuff) but you have to take into consideration that the US dollar is down to half it's value compared to 2001. One USD used to cost us close to 12 swedish krona, now it's down to under 6. And since there hasn't been any real dramatic change in the local prices of cars in either of the countries the differences look really huge when just converting between the currencies.

mike2727

Ready to race!
Price is about double the price you pay in the States, Germany GTI will go for +/- $ 46k, Netherlands +/- $ 52k

So be happy with a 25k car in the US

And that goes for many German cars, in Europe a 997TT is about $ 60k more expensive than in the States

Mike

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Sorry, but that's backwards.

2 US Dollars = 1 British Pound

I'm going to London next month - it's gonna be expensive.

x2. im not going but it is expensive as shit, anything in europe is expensive as shit to us bc of the currency exchange right now is HORRIBLE.

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
the GTI costs € 25,650 or $ 40,400 for a base 3 door 6 MT

Price is about double the price you pay in the States, Germany GTI will go for +/- $ 46k, Netherlands +/- $ 52k

The rest of the world may hate us, but I am so glad I live here. Not only the price of cars, but the price of gas (even though it is high in relation to the past) are HUGE bargains in the U.S. Plus, we've got a BIG country in which to drive.

We are fortunate folks. :thumbup:

Premis

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf GTI MKV -07 CW
How much is gas over there now? I just filled mine up (52 liters) and payed 650SEK (108USD) which is pretty normal.