GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI2.01

Ummmm ... Prius Baja?

[emoji23]
  2. GTI2.01

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Lol thanks. I’m sure one day it will be changed. I have no control over that, it’s up to a moderator.
  3. GTI2.01

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I’ll share my vortex GIF. No I didn’t ask for it [emoji23] But l’ll take it [emoji106][emoji3590]
  4. GTI2.01

Whats your occupation?

Being a dad is the best for sure. I was a stay at home dad 2 years. Hardest job I’ve ever had.
  5. GTI2.01

Whats your occupation?

Thanks [emoji481] Always good to have a trade or something you can fall back on if needed. Also hoping to be starting at a VW dealership soon. Just getting through all the preemployment stuff and waiting on start date [emoji106]
  6. GTI2.01

Whats your occupation?

Detailer now. Was a healthcare recruiter for 11 years before that, have a bachelors in HR. Long story behind the job change. But I’ve never really stopped detailing. Started in 1987 worked in shops until 2006 and have been doing side work since.
  7. GTI2.01

Worst car Subculture

Brodozers lifted truck douchebags
  8. GTI2.01

Looking for a car for my brother. MK4 VR6?

I've owned 12v VR6 Jetta, and it was great. The most important things to look for are to make sure the chains have been done around 150k. Also coil packs suck and always cracking. Also IMO they aren't nose heavy w/ a strut brace and good suspension set up. I think about going back a lot.
  9. GTI2.01

What if your car was totaled?

I might go back to a mk3 vr6. I really miss that vr6 sound, power band, and it is much more reliable than a TSI.
  10. GTI2.01

I test drove a mazdaspeed 3 today

I like the TDI 6SM clutch feel much better than the GTI. With reading all of the road test on the GTI vs. Focus ST and MS3. the MS3 with the most stock BHP is about equal w/ the GTI 0-60, but both are slower than the ST. OP I suggest you drive a ST and then compare that to a MS3.
  11. GTI2.01

I test drove a mazdaspeed 3 today

IMO it's ugly and that kills it for me. There are a ton of fun cars to drive these days. I don't think the GTI is boring to drive like you guys. If I liked the MS3 I wouldn't even be on this site.
  12. GTI2.01

Whats your occupation?

Sounds just like a typical corporate office to me. Not me, because I have an office and answering phones all day long.
  13. GTI2.01

Stock for Stock, Evo X more reliable than MK6 GTI?

Not sure about the Evo X, but I know older Evos are plagued with a lot of problems. Especially with weak transmissions. Carbon build up will happen with most direct injection cars. I would say a VW and Mitsubishi are pretty much on par in general reliability. They aren't as reliable as say...
  14. GTI2.01

Whats your occupation?

Interesting to see such a variety of professions. I have been in HR for over 8 years now. My current job is a health care recruiter and credentialing coordinator for DOD contracts. I have 2 titles because I do 2 jobs, but you could also add in program manager as well, because I do that. My...
  15. GTI2.01

Potheads have smaller brains?? STORY AT 11!

This says it all. The only real danger in marijuana is jail. Of course smoking anything is bad, but it doesn't have to be smoked. Also just because something is legal doesn't mean it's safe. Look at tobacco.
  16. GTI2.01

Lol!!! But true.
  17. GTI2.01

Yeah I shocked to see that study about depression. I knew they did change you in a positive way. This study was on humans not mice or monkeys. LSD on the other hand is very bad and does kill brain cells. I heard that from a neurologist. Also I know a few neurologist who are for medical marijuana.
  18. GTI2.01

Actually I read a recent study that said they could cure depression. They change the brain in a positive way. But there isn't a whole lot out there on them either. I think there are more benefits from medical marijuana and it is wrong people go to jail and have a criminal record for consuming...
  19. GTI2.01

Car & Driver's 2015 WRX vs GTI

I am amazed they favored the GTI. It makes sense though. And ..oh...dat interior lol.
  20. GTI2.01

Do you think this will be totaled?

Yeah it's hard to say what damage is not seen.