GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wazzap1101

1. W

SOLD

SOLD
  2. W

FS: 2007 VW MK5 GTI APR Stage 3 w/ WM

CL: http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/3593871066.html For sale is a 2007 Volkswagen GTi Mileage: 48k Color: Black Magic Pearl Drivetrain: FWD Dyno: 336 WHP (93 octane w/o WM) With w/m and the 100 octane tune is probably another 30-40WHP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghy0MwSsepE Trap...
  3. W

FS: 2007 VW MK5 GTI APR Stage 3 w/ WM

SOLD
  4. W

What is the difference between the 2.0T FSI Motor in an 2006 A4 vs 05.5-08 MK5 GTi?

Just as the title says. Im not going to swap the motor (transverse vs longitudinal), but I wanna know if the intake manifold, injectors, heads, etc are a direct swap. Thanks guy/girls! :thumbsup:
  5. W

How long of a wait between informal job offer and contract?

Hey guys, I was offered a job in NYC ( I was working as an intern at this company since June). i was offered a full time position on the 2nd to last week of August, but I am yet to hear about a contract, etc from HR. How long does the process usually take? My supervisor asked me to stay on full...
  6. W

New Job Salary Negotiation Advice

Hey guys, Im going to be brought on full time to Tokio Marine Management (a property and casualty insurance company) in NYC as an entry level QA Analyst; I was wondering if you guys have any advice for negotiating the salary. I interned for a few months, and they decided to take me on full time...
  7. W

Whats your 60ft time?

So lets have it :smile: EX: 60ft: 1.9s Tire: Hoosier qtp 26x9.5x16 Wheel: XYZ
  8. W

Fuel Rail Pressure Exceeding up to 20 Bar?

Hey all, I recently noticed something strange with my car. Heres the situation, only within the first minute of driving my car at part throttle, I get a bit of studdering at low rpm (less than 2k). It is very subtle. If it is higher throttle, I dont really feel anything significant. Also, its...
  9. W

Eurodyne Maestro for MK5 GTi 2.0T FSI- APR Stage 3

There arent many DIY tuning guides for the BPY platform, I was wondering if anyone has tried it and is very knowledgable in tuning. I've got APR Stage 3 meaning 4" MAF and a GT2871R that need to be taken into consideration. Also, I think the APR injectors are RS4 ones (or at least they look...
  10. W

Advice for Drag Setup

Hey all, I'm looking for some insight on drag setups. I currently have a Stage 3 MK5 GTi. My 60 is trash, but my trap speed is consistant 112s I've been running 255/50-16 Nitto NT555R and also tried MT Drag radials (granted they were used), but my 60 didnt drop much. I need a hard core setup to...
  11. W

Need Advice for Drag Setup

Hey all, I'm looking for some insight on drag setups. I currently have a Stage 3 MK5 GTi. My 60 is trash, but my trap speed is consistant 112s (on street tires) I've been running 255/50-16 Nitto NT555R and also tried MT Drag radials (granted they were used), but my 60 didnt drop much. I need a...
  12. W

Need Advice for Drag Setup

Hey all, I'm looking for some insight on drag setups. I currently have a Stage 3 MK5 GTi. My 60 is trash, but my trap speed is consistant 112s I've been running 255/50-16 Nitto NT555R and also tried MT Drag radials (granted they were used), but my 60 didnt drop much. I need a hard core setup to...
  13. W

FS: HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve w/ piping and vacuum hoses

Hey all, FS is a HKS ssq bov with everything you need for installation. The vacuum line attached connects to your boost tap, and the hosing goes straight into your throttle pipe where the noise pipe use to be. When you remove your noise pipe, you use the clips that is attached to it on the top...
  14. W

FS: Set of 18x8 Rota Torque- Gunmetal---

Hey guys, I'm selling a set of 18" Rota Torque Wheels in gunmetal. Here's some info on the wheels: -18x8 - (stock) 57.1 mm hub - ET 45 - 5x112 bolt pattern Two wheels are in great shape, and 2 wheels are not so much. One wheel has a bend and a repaired crack (holds air perfectly), the second...
  15. W

Fs: PSP-Go black 16gb

Hey there, selling a PSP go 1st gen 16 gb hand held. It's in mint condition, comes with everything in the origional box, and ready to ship Text: 19175866224 Asking: $120 + shipping Location: Long Island