GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve w/ piping and vacuum hoses

Wazzap1101

Ready to race!
Hey all,

FS is a HKS ssq bov with everything you need for installation. The vacuum line attached connects to your boost tap, and the hosing goes straight into your throttle pipe where the noise pipe use to be. When you remove your noise pipe, you use the clips that is attached to it on the top piece of the hosing (closest to the bov) and on the bottom when it is attached to the throttle pipe (where you pulled the noise pipe from). Works like a charm. I was running the BOV along with my diverter valve connected and DV sensor plugged in (yes both a dv and bov at the same time). Running both give you partial circulation so the ecu is happy to a certain degree and atmospheric blowoff to keep you happy. Overall, I felt the car ran better with the dv fully operational. It sounds great and doesn't hinder performance under boost, and takes a few minutes to install (granted you keep the dv plugged in like I did)

It literally just plug and play method because I included everything (minus the clamps that you will have to use from your stock noise pipe). I was running this on a 2007 VW Mk5 GTi with APR Stage 3 and DSG. I had no issues with a CEL (because my diverter valve was still operating), or anything like that. When you install, make sure you secure the valve so its not bouncing around under your hood.

What you are getting:

-1 HKS BOV with the flange
-1 Piece of hosing connected to the flange
-1 piece of vacuum hosing connected to the valve

For your info: HKS BOV is vacuum operated so its sealed with boost and open vacuum. Meaning it will be like having a small leak at idle, but there will be no performance loss when you accelerate because you will be in boost and the system will be sealed. With that said, when you let off the gas, a portion of the air will be blown off into the atmosphere because you are moving from boost to vacuum.

I advise you to research mk5/mk6 and bovs before you buy a BOV in general. I say this because I don't want to have to hear a buyer asking for a return saying my car is weird, I don't like it, and blah blah blah. Everything works with the valve, so I will not be accept a return of any kind.

Asking $150 obo (+ the fees for paypal and shipping)
Reason for selling: need cash for rods install
Contact (text): 9(one)7-5(eight)6-(six)2(two)4 or PM

Pics

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited: