GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Shood87

1. Shood87

Noise when in Vacuum?!?!

So I have started to hear a new noise and I cant quite figure it out. It is like a metallic ticking or plastic (pft pft pft pft noise). It happens when I lift off the brake and the car is slowing down. Around between 35 & 20 mph and then stops and it is definitely coming from the engine bay...
  2. Shood87

Help With Screw Removal

So went to do my brakes this past weekend and when I came to the little torx screw that holds the rotor on it would not budge. I put some PB Blaster and still no budge. Well I ended up stripping. What would be the best way to get this little pain in the ass out? Chisel? Grinder? Nuke? Thanks...
  3. Shood87

FS or FT 08 United Gray GTI

Selling 2008 VW GTI for $11,500 obo. 82,000 miles mostly highway. DSG Transmission. Stage 1 Revo tune with SPS switch. Evoms Intake, AWE Boost Guage, H&R Lowering springs. Car is is awesome condition. If you have any questions feel free to email me or text me at 2one5-70four-six50six. I may...
  4. Shood87

Headlight buzz?!?!

So I left "dipped beam" as the car calls it went out a day or 2 ago so I was in the process of looking for a bulb but i wanted to see if anyone else had this problem. About a month before it went out every time at start up when the beams would level i would hear a buzzing coming from the...
  5. Shood87

Just sent in my last CHeck to VW!!!

So today I sent in my payoff quote to VW credit. The car will offically be mine after four years!!:happyanim: I just wanted to share with everyone. Today is an exciting day. I cannot wait to get the title!!!!:happyanim:
  6. Shood87

Rattle/Vibration on first start of the day Acceleration and deceleration?

Long time not post. I have an 08 FSI and i have noticed this problem mid January and it sounds like is progressively getting worse. When i start up in the morning and start to drive off i get this rattle sound when i accelerate and then when i take my foot off the gas and slow down. To me it...
  7. Shood87

Help Please!! Moar low or wheel?

Hey every body. I am torn between going lower or getting new wheels. I am currently sitting on H&R Super Sport springs with stock 17" huffs. I was just wondering what the "etiquette" is per say. What have most people done? is it smarter to go lower then buy wheels? Thanks in advance for any...
  8. Shood87

Need Help please?!?!?! New bumper!!!!

I am not sure if this should go in this area but i put it here because it causes cosmetic faults in my car. I got into an accident a while ago and the insurance money went to others things that were at the time way more important then a little appearance problem on my car. I was wondering if...
  9. Shood87

I love my dogs

This is Phife Dog. Dumb as a rock but love him to death. Sorry bout the size, tried to resize it but apparently i didn't save it.
  10. Shood87

Sad night last night :(

So leaving the union game last night I was driving down 291 when a piece of paper feel out from my sun visor. I leaned down to pick it up and when I came back up hit the van that was stopped in front of me :cry:. It is drivable but still sucks to see my car in pain. No cops we just exchanged...
  11. Shood87

So i was heading to a funeral.......

and I got pulled over. No I was not speeding this guy pulled me over for my tint. He wouldn't even let me explain i am going to be late for a funeral. I got a 109 dollar ticket for my tint. I have driven around in the city for 2 and a half years with out any problems but once I get into the...
  12. Shood87

Interior Fabric Material???????

Now i did search and comb thru some threads but didn't get an exact answer. I am contemplating doing a custom interior and was going to order some fabric fro the headliner and pillars etc. I am just not sure what kind of fabric it is? Does it have to be a certain kind of fabric? If it does...
  13. Shood87

Thinking About Moving To Cali??????

So I have been thinking for a while that i need a change. I live in Philly have lived there my whole life and I just need something different. I want to pick up and go, start over fresh and new. If some people that live out there can answer a few questions it would be greatly appreciated...
  14. Shood87

Photographing Lightning?!?!?

So i am new when it comes to photography and i had a question about photographing lightning. Equipment: Nikon D40 with a kit lens tripod wireless remote two filters. Now i was just wondering weather or not i should be in bulb mode or should i have a set length of time? I also have a...
  15. Shood87

Electrical Gremlins?!?!?!?

Last night when i tried to roll up my back windows by pulling the switches once i encountered a problem. They would both go all the way up but after closing they would come down half way. I tried a couple more times and the same thing happened. So then i hopped in the back seat and tried each...