GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Help please?!?!?! New bumper!!!!

Shood87

Ready to race!
I am not sure if this should go in this area but i put it here because it causes cosmetic faults in my car.

I got into an accident a while ago and the insurance money went to others things that were at the time way more important then a little appearance problem on my car. I was wondering if any body knows either the part number or where i can get the bumper.
IMG_1047.jpg

See the problem is that it did its job right and crumpled before doing any serious damage.
IMG_1049.jpg

If any one knows like i said either where to get this instead of the stealership or the part number that would be awesome.

thanks in advance.

are you looking for OEM or aftermarket?

this is the closest I've found for OEM and it looks confusing:
http://www.vwpartscenter.net/partlo...=GTI&year=2008&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

you can always check the classifieds section to see if anyone is selling their front bumper (like if they wanted to change to an R32 bumper or something and dont have use for their old bumper)

I would go with the site i posted though if everything about your bumper is totaled as it contains absorbers, skins, and other things that dont come with just the plastic portion of the bumper

Last edited: