GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rfteam

1. R

Returned to the Mkv Scene (totaled mkvi)

as the title says i bought for my wife a 07 Reflex Silver Golf GT.. :) the idea was that she had an accident and totaled the mkvi (glad she was ok from the first moment) the insurance of course totaled the vehicle and when we got the money after couple of months we bought this...
  2. R

Mini Candy White VW meet (non mkv content)

we recently had a small meeting at a VW dealer in our area..here are some crappy pics..
  3. R

Traded in my mkv for this..

Yesterday i traded in my '07 Golf MKv for a '09 EOS :wink: my mkv : When i bought it One year later... :thumbsup: And the EOS : :smile: They both share interior components so the change wasn't that much ! :lol: but the performance it is !
  4. R

US-spec GTI tails on EU-spec car..

Does anyone know if the US-spec GTI tail lights fit on a EU-spec car ?:thumbsup: Thanks in advance..!
  5. R

Partnumber request !

Can someone please advice the part number of the tow cover (the small square cover in the photo) that covers the tow hole on the rear GTI bumper ? :thumbsup: I appreciate your help :smile:
  6. R

Golf Accident (Video)

i just found a video on youtube which shows a highly damaged mkv.. :thumbdown: some haters blame that airbags didn't opened...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEuW1zV_t6U&feature=related don't know how to make embed btw..
  7. R

EPC light came on.. Please advice

Today on my way home the EPC light came on, the MFD showed "ENGINE FAULT WORKSHOP" and the car got on the "safe" mode and it wouldn't rev over 3k rpm. Then scanned the car with the following results : Does anyone know what kind of fault is it ? I know the program is crap but.., someone may know..
  8. R

Poor GTI...

Has anybody watched that movie ?? " Vollgas - Gebremst wird später " Poor GTI.. comments welcome :wink: Vollgas - Gebremst wird später source : http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_222985-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-Typ-1K-2005.html
  9. R

Weird Polo GTI wreck

Hey fellow Dubbers.. Today i've found this weird Polo GTI wreck on the net.. :thumbdown:
  10. R

Daytime running lights standard by 2011 in EUROPE

All new vehicles will be equipped with dedicated daytime running lights from 2011 to increase road safety, the European Commission has decided. Dedicated daytime running lights are special lamps which are automatically switched on when the engine is started. The EU Commission claims that daytime...
  11. R

Someone with ETKA to help...

Hi to you all :wink: There's a big plastic thing in our trunk which covers the boot lock and the release mechanism... I got some big stuff in there and i ve broken it... Please post the part number of it please, so i can easily find a new one... Thnx :thumbsup:
  12. R

Let's see what tint brand are you running !

I am a little confused about different tint brands.. I was offered both 3M and Johnson and I cant decide what to get. It will be installed professionally by the shop, but i can't decide.. What brand are you running ? How happy are you with it ? ( I mean bubbles, scratches..)
  13. R

Urgent HELP with Multifunction Steering Wheel Retrofit

UPDATE : I just finished with the retrofit.. It's quite easy DIY to do it.. 1 1/2 hours were enough to do the whole swap of the module and the SW.. I did a thing different from the (the.ronin's) DIY : I removed the small tiny screw and I opened the lower cover of the module Then i removed the...
  14. R

Totaled MKV GTI by a woman...

Have a look at this video, a woman totaled a GTI and they still move it :cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXfGtljqeg