GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by revdes

1. R

Nissan previews the most frustratingly designed car ever

From some angles it looks brilliant. From others, not so much. From the rear-end that reminds me of a Chrysler Crossfire, to the over-designed L-shaped lights and the awkward mouth up front. Then there's the silly gauge pods on the dash. Sure does have a sexy profile though. Much better than...
  2. R

F*ck the Police: Playing army-men in the bushes

http://www.lilydaleyarravalleyleader.com.au/article/2008/03/31/32129_lev_news.html I'm sure local business will love it when half their revenue is being added to Government coffers instead. Apparently this is being done on the Great Ocean Road too. I hope they're telling those who'd rather...
  3. R

OT: Toys & Gadgets

Post all your cool stuff here. I'm kicking things off with a crappy picture of my latest toy. Would you believe I got it for nothing by 'mooning' the world's 3rd largest retailer? It's true. And it's fully functional.
  4. R

Help: Someone tried to steal my GTI, so I killed them

This should have been an ordinary Friday night. I was in bed with my girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen all week, trying to enjoy some quality time together, and to heat up a cold Melbourne night... heh. But around 3am I heard the sound of a car alarm. I suspected it may actually be mine, and got...
  5. R

Well, Here She Is (56k drives an Epica)

Some of you may have heard my story, others may have not. Either way, I thought I should start a new thread to show off a car we've all seen already... but this one is mine! :thumbup: Just to make things clear, these are the facts as I know them. There was much confusion when everything...
  6. R

Golf's are big fat wannabe vans!

Or at least they look like them parked next to these 2. Went for a drive all through the Yarra Valley last Saturday with a couple of workmates, most fun I've had in a car... ever. I earned a few battle scars in the form of some minor stone chips, but I didn't buy the car to sit around and look...
  7. R

Black front VW badge

Kinda like this... crude Photoshop ahoy!
  8. R

The Torture Never Ends

Well... it still might end this week, but it feels neverending! I've sold my MKIV, so right now I have no car, and walking 20+ minutes to the train station for over an hours train ride with ugly grumpy strangers (not excluding myself hehe) every morning and night is no fun. At least the weather...