GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help: Someone tried to steal my GTI, so I killed them

revdes

This should have been an ordinary Friday night. I was in bed with my girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen all week, trying to enjoy some quality time together, and to heat up a cold Melbourne night... heh. But around 3am I heard the sound of a car alarm.

I suspected it may actually be mine, and got out of bed and to my horror it was my car. The audible alarm had gone off but the lights were still flashing. Rather than go outisde and risk any number of things, I unlocked and locked the car again from the loungeroom window, resetting the alarm in the process. I figured it was a small animal, and went back to bed.

5 minutes later... the alarm went off again. At this point I began to think worst case scenarios. Either someone was playing a prank, or someone was hiding near the car, waiting for me to come out with the keys, bopping me on the head and making off with the car. So I stayed inside, reset the alarm, and went back to bed.

As soon as I hopped in to bed, the alarm went again.... and again... and again. Finally I'd had enough. I asked my girlfriend to get out of bed, wait inside by the lounge room window while I went out with the torch to look around.

I couldn't find anything out, under and around the car and neighbouring houses. So I hopped in the car. And there he was - the would-be thief - on the passenger side of the car. Survival instinct kicked in, and I wrestled him out of the car. A minor struggled ensued, but I was far too strong. I finished him off with a direct stomp to the body, essentially squashing him to death.

So please, I urge all of you: take due care of your GTIs, as moths will try to steal them.

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
HAR!

nice work mate!

mikinoz

From a planet far away!
Car(s)
Sunbeam Imp Sport
post of the month! :w00t:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
love this post it was a great read lol

revdes

True story btw, it happened last night exactly as described! God I was pissing myself when I found out what was triggering the alarm. :bellyroll:

Good to know that if car thieves learn to shrink themselves down to the size of a moth (MAN-MOTHS!!) the GTI's alarm will still catch them out.

wooshka

P-WHIPPED
So, you killed the beast with your bare hands..... you go back inside where both you and your gf's adrenalin is pumping from the ordeal ....she's got just that little flimsy teddy on... then... what?....cum on tell us

revdes

So, you killed the beast with your bare hands..... you go back inside where both you and your gf's adrenalin is pumping from the ordeal ....she's got just that little flimsy teddy on... then... what?....cum on tell us
Um... I'd like to say the story has a happy ending, but it doesn't. We both fell asleep.

The morning however, is a different story. :wink:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
I got a great visual of you "wrestling" him out of the car. :laugh:
Great story, revdes. :clap:

gmc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2014 Golf R
The GTI has an ultrasonic sensor mounted on the passenger side B pillar. You can turn off the sensor temporarily by the switch on the driver's side B pillar.

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
As Derryn Hinch would say....SHAME SHAME SHAME on you Revdes.

I appeal to members as a lone voice, springing to the defence of one of Gods' creatures.

Poor little Melvin.....yes, he had a name.....Melvin Moth. What crime did poor little Melvin commit to warrant his untimely demise. He merely sought sanctuary from a cold Melbourne night in the palatial surrounds of a Golf GTI. He knew quality. He could have picked a Commodore, or a Falcon, but no, he wanted luxury. And now he's dead......oh the humanity.

Never again to see his life partner, Muriel Moth. They had plans for a family you know. but now that's all gone. Poor sad lonely Muriel Moth.

Think about Muriel next time you're having sex Revdes. Just think about Muriel. Shame on you, you brute.

revdes

Do you feel sympathy for a squatter who chooses to squat at Linday Fox's house rather than a council flat? Especially when he's setting off the alarm at 3am?

Muriel should have found someone who had a future.

:bellyroll: