GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nissan previews the most frustratingly designed car ever

revdes

ALL-NEW 2009 NISSAN 370Z COUPE READIES FOR DEBUT

Nissan offers the first look at the upcoming 2009 370Z Coupe, which makes its world debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19th. The all-new 2009 Nissan 370Z, the first full redesign of the iconic Nissan Z since its reintroduction as a 2003 model, solidifies the strengths of its predecessor with an unmatched balance of performance, style and value. The all-new Z will go on sale at Nissan dealers in early 2009.

From some angles it looks brilliant. From others, not so much. From the rear-end that reminds me of a Chrysler Crossfire, to the over-designed L-shaped lights and the awkward mouth up front. Then there's the silly gauge pods on the dash.

Sure does have a sexy profile though. Much better than the lumpy 350Z.

Jig

Flow Motion
good find. gotta see it in flesh. liking it so far.

MarioR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk5 R32 MY07
Nice Car!!... But for the money i think id rather a TT with options.. :wink:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I have a huge hard-on and I fell off of my chair. Pure sex!!!

Mark4323

GTI Blue Graphite | DSG |
It's got a real Porche 911 look about it, especially with the heavy tail look.

R32djpc

Passed Driver's Ed
Interior looks a little bit tacky to me, although its personal preference i guess... I also think they need to sharpen up the tail a little to make it look a bit more aggressive

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07gli, 70 911t,72mg
That looks exactly like my parents 1971 240zx. even the dash pods. Words can't do this car justice, so will just sit here and weep.

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
That looks exactly like my parents 1971 240zx. even the dash pods. Words can't do this car justice, so will just sit here and weep.

I was about to say, reminds me alot of the older Z cars. Pity I don't like them.

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
I like it. Throwback to Z roots without being too obvious.

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
Yeah they've really brought back the old-school Z car shape with the profile, while the current 350Z is more faithful to the 300ZX shape. I think the profile works brilliantly but this new L shaped light business that Nissan is producing is just horrendous. It's just so contrived. That profile with the current 350Z headlights would be the shizz.

Cheers

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
i like the new shape of it but i really don't like the lights, the wheels or the interior!
my first thought was 'fuck what have they done?'