GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Red-Vader

1. Red-Vader

Dv covered in oil

So, I noticed my dv is covered in oil. I cleaned it off, and 1 week later same thing. I have not noticed any drips under the car. And I also don't see any leaks underneath the car or on the back of the engine. I have 153,000 miles on my mkv gti. Is my turbo going out?
  2. Red-Vader

Turbo rebuild

Anyone know if a shop I can send my factory k03 turbo to to get upgraded internals? Mine is on it's way out :/
  3. Red-Vader

Wtb rear gti tornado bumper

Hey does anyone have a rear tornado red gti bumper off a mkv gti and willing to ship?
  4. Red-Vader

Intercooler size

I want to piece together a front mount intercooler for my mkv gti. What's the best size intercooler to use? I'm going be stage 2 Revo hopefully soon. I do not want to use my factory intercooler. Any help is greatly appreciated and also I'm ballin on a budget :)
  5. Red-Vader

fuel pump question

can i just buy this instead of buying an upgraded HPFP so I can get my stage 2+ tune? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Engine/Turbocharger/ES2189784/
  6. Red-Vader

unwanted exhaust sound

today i got a 3" dp on my gti. it bolted right up to the stock catback.....(well, i no longer have a resonator, or suitcase muffler)........and it's too raspy for me. What can i do too quiet it down a lil bit without loosing performance, and also, will adding a mandrel bent 3" catback system...
  7. Red-Vader

oil change gone bad

yesterday before work, i got an oil change at a local place. after 14 miles of driving, i parked my car, and noticed oil all over the ground........apparently something to do with the oil filter.....anyways, im pissed. so here's my question: even thought there was no oil on the dipstick, the...
  8. Red-Vader

Check valve replacement issue

Recently i found 3 vacuum leaks.....vagcom dialed it out to be the check valve. Now the stock check valve has 4 hoses that join onto it. I ordered another replacement check valve and hose kit (because its all one unit) and it only came with 3 hoses attached to it. The dealer said thats its an...
  9. Red-Vader

215/35/18 tires

Is anyone here running 215/35/18 tires on Huffs? If so, does anyone have any pics? :thumbsup:
  10. Red-Vader

stock mkv wheels and tire stretch.....

i was wondering.........my car is slammed on coil overs.....what size tires should i buy that would have the "stretched look" on my OEM MKV GTI wheels??? Any help is greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:
  11. Red-Vader

WTB: stock suspension

i have a 2006 GTI............i am looking for complete stock suspension.........does anyone have this? Thank you :thumbsup:
  12. Red-Vader

mkv vacuum line diagram

does anyone know where I can find a mkv vacuum line diagram, including mkv vacuum line parts? The reason im asking, is I accidentally broke a part of the vacuum system: There's a small dome shaped piece in front of the HPFP that 4 vacuum lines connect to..........I need a new one of...
  13. Red-Vader

Varsity Meet in Atlanta

does anyone else here go the Varsity Meets in Atlanta Ga on the 1st Thursday of every month? Theres mostly honda's, but I am trying to encourage more VW's to roll out and represent......i have been going for the past couple years.......they are free and only on the 1st Thurdsay of the...
  14. Red-Vader

Vagcom

i was wondering where I could purchase the Vagcom program for my computer and how much is it? Thankyou, Red-Vader