GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oempls

1. oempls

The Official Photography Thread!

Thanks. I saw your long exposure shot and it made me want to contribute mine.
  2. oempls

Whats the best AWD car

This. One guys argues STI while another would argue a $100,000+ exotic.
  3. oempls

The Official Photography Thread!

Two of my favorite images i've captured over the years:
  4. oempls

VW Scene in Mexico

Some of the guys bring some pretty nice build over the border for Big SoCal Euro.
  5. oempls

The Official Gun Thread

No need for full auto, 3 round is enough. As for the knives, benchmade put together some decent toys for us. The auto is nice for in the pocket and day to day type stuff where as the fixed blade is a good kit tool. Plus it's full tang.
  6. oempls

The Official Gun Thread

Current daily: Few deployment toys:
  7. oempls

Hawtorne, Ca Police Kill Dog

Haha! I was wonder the same. He's a formal guy I guess ;)
  8. oempls

Sorry but neither of those situations could be compared to what they went through. Split section decisions sometimes aren't always the right thing. When you have time to reflect it afterwards its easy to judge. Death threats to the officers is the headline of local news around these parts. What...
  9. oempls

What do you do for a living, work in an office? This might be the problem. If you have never experienced a possible life or death situation you might not understand it fully.
  10. oempls

Understandable so they treat them like humans, big deal. We receive very little training with dogs or any wildlife but we are to use the same policy as we do with humans. Use the levels of escalation of force and if you feel it is necessary to go with deadly force you better have a reason why.
  11. oempls

He could of tried less lethal like OC but I can tell you from experience it doesn't work on all dogs. A police officer is given the right to use deadly force when given his badge. He has training and guidelines to follow but ultimately it comes down to his decision and judgement to decide if...
  12. oempls

You must have never had to make a split second possibly life decision. When you are in those crucial seconds things can happen. The owner was cuffed so him trying to detain the dog was pretty much out of the question. Talking the dog down at that instance was probably not going to happen. As for...
  13. oempls

A lot of wannabe cops and people who think they know what they are talking about in this thread. We do not know why the owner was cuffed since we were not there but the shooting of the dog was easily justified. He tried a couple times to grab the dog and leash but it continued to jump at them...
  14. oempls

2013 Volkswagen GTD – Better than the GTI? Find Out on Ignition

We wouldn't get the adjustable electronic dampening that this thing got, LED tails or votex lip
  15. oempls

2013 Volkswagen GTD – Better than the GTI? Find Out on Ignition

I'd love to pick one of these up. It would make sense to have something like that in the states.