GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nosbiggie

1. N

Some pics of recent mods

What do you guys think?
  2. N

Incase You Guys Dont Know

Great deal on the p flow intake...check it out if your in the market for one. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3054664
  3. N

Side markers/lisence plate/fog lights *pics*

What do you guys think? any opinions?
  4. N

quick question about AUX jack

For all of you that use your ipods with the AUX jack, how do you do it? Do you let the wire just hang out of your glove box? My glove doesnt close correctly with the wire sticking out...any solutions?
  5. N

Mod Friendly Dealers

I was wondering if there are any known vw dealers in the socal area that are mod friendly? If so which ones and where are they located? All info is much appreciated.
  6. N

HELPPPP

For those of you who didnt read it on the tex.... on cold start...when backing out of my drive way my brake squeek really bad...as if i need new breaks but after like 5 seconds or whatever the squeeking sounds never to be heard again...until the next morning...any ideas what it might be? i am...
  7. N

DINGS?

well i have a couple of dings on my car...dont know why people cant just efing open their damn doors carefully...well i did a search and found a product called ding king? Has anyone head of this? Is it any good? and also does it matter if the ding is small or big? If any of you have any other...