GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DINGS?

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
well i have a couple of dings on my car...dont know why people cant just efing open their damn doors carefully...well i did a search and found a product called ding king? Has anyone head of this? Is it any good? and also does it matter if the ding is small or big? If any of you have any other products that work well please post! thanks for your help:thumbsup:

bcaciopp

A smile every mile.
Not condoning the offender nosbiggie, but I know more than once I've had a gust of wind take a car door right out of my hands. Hope you can get it fixed.

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
there is not gust of wind in my school parking lot its a closed structure...but im sure it could have been an accident...maybe...but im still mad!

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i have two small dings as well. I tried to use the ding king on my passat and it didnt work. I dont know you can try it out. You will have to do it several times to see a difference. you need to get a paintless dent remover guy to do it. its gets expensive.

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
i have two small dings as well. I tried to use the ding king on my passat and it didnt work. I dont know you can try it out. You will have to do it several times to see a difference. you need to get a paintless dent remover guy to do it. its gets expensive.

Its hard to live in glendale and not get dinged or scrached...at least from my experiance

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie
I've heard mixed review on Ding King. I've got a little ding that I put there myself (wind gust).

Wait a minute. Did I just type that I have a little ding? Damn :cry: