GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mocohead

1. M

FS 2009 VW CC Lux So Cal

I am selling my wife's 09 CC Lux, black/black, automatic, Dynaudio and BT. It has about 21,500 miles and the 20k service was recently completed. The finish is gorgeous with no swirls or scratches. Inside you will find nearly perfect leather that has never suffered smokers or pets...
  2. M

Busy FUN May for BMW CCA LA

> Hello Everybody, > > The LA Chapter is offering TWO (yes...TWO) events in May 2011. Both should be extremely fun! > > On Sunday May 1, 2011 we are holding an Advanced Handling Techniques > Play Day at Auto Club Speedway. This is a bare bones event - NO > LUNCH, NO WATER, NO TROPHIES, NO...
  3. M

BMW CCA LA/BEVERLY HILLS BMW Auto-x 2-20-11

Hello! We are happy to announce that the second autocross of 2011 is planned for February 20, 2011 at Auto Club Speedway. This event follows traditional autocross format and will be in Lot 12. Please plan to arrive by 7:00. Tech and Registration open at 7:00. There will be a mandatory...
  4. M

Exciting - BMW CCA LA Auto-x 1-15-11

Hello Everybody! The first BMW CCA LA/ Beverly Hills BMW autocross is scheduled for January 15, 2011. This will be one of the best autocross events yet! This autocross will be held on the Streets of Willow in Rosamond, CA. You heard me right...an autocross on a race track! The event will...
  5. M

BMW CCA LA/BEVERLY HILLS BMW Auto-x

Good Morning Drivers, Please join us for the final autocross of the 2010 season on Sunday December 5, 2010. The event will take place at Auto Club Speedway. Registration opens at 7:00 am. There will be a mandatory drivers’ meeting at 8:30 am. First car out will be at 9:00. The event will...
  6. M

Small Part-out - So Cal

Hi Folks, My car is sold so I need to make some garage space... For sale from my 09 GTI - 1 cosmetically scraped 18" Ronal huff. It fell face down on the cement and has some cosmetic issues. Mechanically it is fine. SOLD Front and Rear OEM sway bars. SOLD Colgan Custom front end bra -...
  7. M

FS SO CAL - 2009 TR GTI $21K

FS SO CAL - 2009 TR GTI DSG Hello Everybody, After much deliberation and debate, I have decided to list my 2009 TR GTI DSG for sale. It has roughly 29k miles and is equipped with Autobahn Package (sunroof, leather), 18" Huffs wrapped in fairly new Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires, iPod...
  8. M

BMW CCA LA Autocross 9-12-10

The fifth autocross of the 2010 season is rapidly approaching! Please join the BMW Club on 9-12-10 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA for a great day of racing, eating and generally having a blast! Can anybody knock our current points leader, Berto (from South Bay BMW) off the podium and...
  9. M

BMW CCA LA Autocross 9-12-10

The fifth autocross of the 2010 season is rapidly approaching! Please join the BMW Club on 9-12-10 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA for a great day of racing, eating and generally having a blast! Can anybody knock our current points leader, Berto (from South Bay BMW) off the podium and...
  10. M

BMW CCA LA Auto-x 8-14-10 and 8-15-10 Streets of Willow

Hi Everybody, This weekend is the second ever BMW CCA LA Chapter autocross at the Streets of Willow. We had planned to make Sunday August 15th an invitational event. However now it is open to everybody! Saturday August 14 - This is a traditional autocross run on the Streets of Willow...
  11. M

BMW CCA LA Auto-x 8-14-10 Streets of Willow

Registration is now open for the next BMW CCA LA Auto-x! We are running the next event at the Streets of Willow. YES folks...an auto-x on a race track!!!! THIS IS NOT A HPDE or DRIVER'S SCHOOL - it is going to be run in a traditional auto-x format. One car at a time against the heartless...
  12. M

Anyone Ever See This Tire Failure/Wear?

My Z1 Star Specs experienced some unusual tread peeling/chunking at my last auto-x and I was wondering if anybody has ever seen a tire do this? They have about 7,000 miles, 1 track day, and 1 1/2 auto-x days. Pressures were 29 psi cold. PS - KUDOS to Tire Rack for having a replacement set in my...
  13. M

Anyone Ever See This Tire Failure/Wear?

My Z1 Star Specs experienced some unusual tread peeling/chunking at my last auto-x and I was wondering if anybody has ever seen a tire do this? They have about 7,000 miles, 1 track day, amd 1 1/2 auto-x days. Pressures were 29 psi cold. Thanks!
  14. M

FSB Installed Yesterday

I took my car to Eurocode Tuning yesterday to install my Hotchkis FSB. The tech did a really good job and even got the alignment back spot on! They were on time and performed the work quickly. I am very pleased with their work!!
  15. M

Track Day Report - ACS May 15 and 16, 2010

I went to Auto Club Speedway on May 15, 2010 to run with the BMW CCA LA Chapter. We ran the roval configuration (half oval and infield road course) and I was in the A++ group. In our run group we were allowed to pass anywhere on course with a point-by and got to practice some side-by-side and...