GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exciting - BMW CCA LA Auto-x 1-15-11

mocohead

Ready to race!
Hello Everybody!

The first BMW CCA LA/ Beverly Hills BMW autocross is scheduled for January 15, 2011. This will be one of the best autocross events yet!

This autocross will be held on the Streets of Willow in Rosamond, CA. You heard me right...an autocross on a race track! The event will follow all normal autocross rules and procedures - one car at a time against the clock.

THIS IS NOT A HPDE or TRACK DAY. IT IS AN AUTOCROSS. IF YOU REGISTER THINKING YOU GET TO GO HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH YOUR BUDDIES, YOU DO NOT GET A REFUND ONCE YOU LEARN IT IS A SOLO EVENT.

Entry fee is $65 - this will include lunch and instruction. Anticipate getting approximately 9-12 runs, including 3 timed runs. If you register at the event, the fee goes up to $75, cash only. Extra lunches are $10 and if you don't have a helmet we will rent you one of ours for $10.

No refunds or credits toward future events if you cancel less than seven (7) days prior to the event. Sorry...no exceptions.

You do NOT need to be a BMW CCA member or drive a BMW to attend. Since this is an autocross, CONVERTIBLES ARE ALLOWED!!!!

Please plan to arrive at the track by 7:00 am. There will be a mandatory driver's meeting at 8:30 and the first car will go out by 9:00. Tech will occur at the track.

If you bring kids please be sure to have a properly signed and notarized minor waiver form with you. It is available at http://www.bmwclubla.org

To register for this great event please visit http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/5711E32D-067F-EAC9-BF0B92AE0C7AC280

This is an incredibly exciting event and will be a BLAST!!!! Don't wait to register as it will sell out!

If you have any questions please email BMW_CCA_LA_Auto-X@roadrunner.com

See you at the track

mocohead

Ready to race!
Event is this weekend. Plenty of space left so don't shy away. Remember - convertibles allowed! Plus you do not need to drive or own a BMW to participate. Me - I will be driving my Evo X. Can't wait to kill some tires!